27│ Recurving With Kisses

Third Person Pov │

The place looks so peaceful.. Yn and Aerin were staring out out of the balcony.. They have such a warm smile on their face.. Enjoying the night both of them have cup of coffee in their hands..

Yn : They must be fine right..?

She asked that Aerin nod..

Aerin : Hm they will be fine.. After all you are one who made this decision.. They will be okay..

Yn looked at Aerin and said..

Yn : But you know.. I just did that because i wanted them to be safe.. Now i know staying with me is not going to make them safe.. They need to live their life too..

Aerin : Ik yn you did that for a reason.. Im glad that you understand that its danger for you.. Im so much happy for you about that..

Yn smile looking at her then the sky..

Yn : Where is moon..?

She asked softly.. That Aerin chuckled and said..

Aerin : Your moon must be with his fiance..

Yn groan hearing her words that she hit on aerin's hand and said more like shouting..

Yn : Stfu you bitch.. I told don't even dare to mention anything related to him..

She angrily pout and looked away.. That aerin chuckle yet again hug her and said playfully..

Aerin : Aww yn sorry i was just kidding you.. Cheer up baby cheer up baby~

Unknowingly Yn smiled seeing her behavior.. Both of them laughed together..

Aerin : Im really thank to god that he made you single.. Or god know how im gonna cry thinking i would die single alone now we can die peacefully..

Yn scoff playfully..

Yn : Who said im single.. I can pull any guy i want.. Im not doing that just coz i care about you aerin.. I know you are literally gonna die single and after that i will found a boy marry him and live happily.. That you don't need to be a jealousy ass..

She laughed saying that.. Aerin just roll her eyes..

Aerin : The other doctors at my hospital were flirting around me.. Who knows im going to marry one of them..

She laugh yet again and said..

Yn : Yeah go on then your run away husband will come to you..

Aerin scoff in disbelief hearing that thing from her yet again..

Aerin : Wtf Yn.. Its not a joke you bitch better stfu.. You are your cringe talks..

Saying that she looked away that Yn yet again hug her and said..

Yn : I was joking..