06

Mirae was at the park, waiting for Sunghoon to show up. She was ten minutes early so she found a bench to sit on and started scrolling through her phone.

Mirae saw Sunghoon coming her way and immediately got up to hug him.

"If you feel like you're being watched it's dispatch following us", Mirae whispered in Sunghoon's ear carefully sneaking a glance at the dispatch worker.

"I mean just us hugging isn't enough proof for dispatch so what should we do so that they can release an article on us, then our agencies confirm the rumors and boom, we've fooled people.", Mirae explained whilst Sunghoon seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a while after Mirae finsihed speaking.

"You want to make it 100% official that we're a couple to dispatch, right?", Asks  Sunghoon.

"Yeah?"

"Well what is the thing that only couples do to prove that their dating?"

"Cuddling? No idea."

"Kissing."

This one word made Mirae blush. She could and would scream in her pillow when she got back to her dorms.

"Mirae, I need you to trust me on this, okay?" Said Sunghoon in a gentle manner.

"Uh sure."

"Okay then, stand up from the bench, and follow my lead, yeah?"

This made Mirae wonder, what would Sunghoon want do to make dispatch click pictures of us.

When Mirae Stood up, Sunghoon gently wrapped his arms around her waist. It was no surprise that Mirae was shocked at his actions.

"Now close your eyes." And Mirae did as she was told.

Mirae felt a soft pair of lips against hers. She felt a wave of shock overcome her before she kissed him back.

Mirae didn't feel butterflies flies in her stomach as she was supposed to with first kisses, Sunghoon didn't either, making the kiss absolutely meaningless

The ended as soon as it started as they knew the task had been done for dispatch and they said their goodbyes and left to their dorms.

Mirae didn't think too deeply about the kiss as they were only friends and doing this for publicity.

_____

(Pretend it's night and these people are Mirae and Sunghoon)

Dispatch

Two kpop idols Park Sunghoon (Enhypen) and Song Mirae (soloist) have been seen in the park kissing each other.

There is a possibility of them being romantically involved with each other. None of the the companies have given their statements about this yet.

Reactions of netizens:

User 1: What the fuck whoever took the picture, you're literally invading their privacy meaning that you're stalking them which makes you a saesang

User 2: Noo fuck you Mirae. Sunghoon Oppa loves me and only me
User 3: looks like we've got a delulu fan here

User 4: if they're dating, I'm glad for them, if they're not I'm also okay with that. It's still wrong to stalk them though

User 5: YES THEY NEED TO BE DATING

User 6: Wtf this girl Mirae needs to fuck off, who does she think she is dating Sunghoon with that ugly ass face💀
User 7: Fr like she needs get her fat ass body out of Sunghoons business.

User 8: In so happy for them!! 😍😍

User 9: Look it's the all plastic soloist!

User 10: I love Mirae sm and if she is dating him, she does deserve that happiness.

_____

I can't tell you how hard it was for me to write hate comments about Mirae :(

Also, they're just friends for now nothing more.