Part 3

Huening
Good morning!

Soobin
First time getting morning message from you

Soobin
Whats up?

Huening
Just happy it's first snow!!!

Soobin
Good

Huening
We gonna play snow today!!🥳

Soobin
But today is school

Huening
After school👀

Soobin
Alright

Soobin looked threw the window and saw that there was a lot of snow. Everywhere was looking white and all parts of the ground were covered with the snow. Soobin smiled. He likes snow.

***

At school everyone was discussing about today's snow. May be it's because it was snowing lot than the usual?

It was P.E class.

''We will play basketball today'' said Soobin.

''No valeyball!'' Argued Kai.

''Good morning teacher'' said guys and bowed by seeing their P.E teacher.

''Good morning guys. Guys wear warm clothes we are going out'' said teacher.

''But why?'' Asked Soobin.

''We'll go outside to play snow'' answered him.

''Yaay'' screamed Huening.

''We are not kids'' said Soobin.

''Soobin. Just let's go'' said Kai.

Guys had weared their coats. They went out to the stadium. Everyone started to throw snowballs to each other. But Soobin dodn't do anything he just watched this perfect scenery. Everywhere was white, nature is full of the snow. And still snows are falling down, time by time getting more and more. Soobin searched for Beomgyu. He was playing with Yeonjun and other students.

Soobin was quitely watching them but he got attack from his back from snowball ''Hey Huening!'' Screamed Soobin but Kai laughed.

''Hey guys don't threw to me okay? I have no gloves'' Said Taehyun.

''I have no them too'' said Kai with annoying smile.

''I don't have too'' said Soobin madly.

''I don't care!!!'' Said Kai and started to threw more snowballs.

''Aish! I'll show you! I take revenge!'' Said Soobin.

Soobin put huge snow and made snowball. He pointed it to Huening which was smiling by saying that Soobin can't point him. Kai started to run so Soobin also.

''Hey you stop i'll throw you this!!'' Screamed Soobin. He also started to have fun.

Soobin was about to throw this snowball but someone bumped to Soobin. Soobin lost balance and fell to the ground which was full of the snow. And the guy which bumped to Soobin fell on Soobin. They faces were to close. Soobin couldn't get what was happening. He barely opened his eyes and saw Yeonjun. He was taking deep breathes and he was smiling. Snowflakes were falling to his fluffy hair. Soobin looked weirdly to him.

''Hey! What are you doing?!'' Screamed Soobin at the same time with being shocked.

Yeonjun just now came to his mind after this fun and relased that he was on Soobin. ''Oh i'm sorry'' said Yeonjun with a smile and stood up from Soobin. Soobin barely stood up.

''I..i just was running away from Beomgyu'' said Yeonjun.

''Well you have to pay for this. Now i'm gonna throw you bunch of snowballs...'' said Soobin.

''Hey are you sure?'' Asked Yeonjun with a smile. But Soobin already made snowball and threw it to Yeonjun's chest. Soobin laughed.

''Hey are you gonna play with me? Okay now i will bathe you with bunch of snowballs'' smirked Yeonjun.

''You can't'' smiled Soobin. But Yeonjun already started to attack Soobin.

''Hey!'' Laughed Soobin and started to run from Yeonjun but Yeonjun was faster and better than Soobin.

Yeonjun was right he threw lot of snowballs to Soobin. Soobin hide behind the tree. But Yeonjun saw it. ''I see you'' smiled Yeonjun but he got attacked by Beomgyu.

''Come and get me!'' Laughed Beomgyu.

''Huh. Gone'' said Soobin and went towards of Kai.

''Umm do you have fun?'' Asked Huening.

''What do you mean?'' Asked Soobin.

''I saw how Yeonjun layed on you'' started tease.

Soobin attacked Huening with snowballs. But suddenly Soobin felt that his hands became read because of this freezing cold.

''Huening let's go inside. My hands are cold...'' said Soobin.

''Okay''said Huening and followed Soobin.

''What a beautiful scenery lets take picture on the way'' suggested Soobin. And they took some pictures.

''We are almost here'' said Soobin by hiding his icy hands to his pocket. But he got attacked by snowball from behind. Soobin couldn't recognize who it was but he heard a giggle from behind.

Yeah it was him.. he was stalking Soobin. Soobin annoyingly looked back and...