Part 1

''Hey Soobin! How are you?'' Said Kai by bothering Soobin.

Soobin was just doing his homeworks at class.

''I'm fine. Why are you happy today?'' Asked Soobin.

''Huh me? I think you have to be happy Soobin'' said Kai.

''Why me?'' Wondered Soobin.

''Do you remember you have a crush for that funny, cute guy in our school which studies in another class'' said Kai.

''So..?'' Asked Soobin.

''He's moving to our class! Now he can talk with him! You waited for it long times!'' Saod Kai.

''Oh my god! I'll study at the same class with Beomgyu?!'' Asked Soobin. He was really happy.

''Yeah! Congratulations friend!'' Said Kai and hugged Soobin.

''Hey whats going on?'' Said shocked Taehyun.

''Do you know a guy named Beomgyu? He's moving to our class!'' Said Kai.

''Is he that much special person?'' Asked Taehyun.

Kai wanted to tell but Soobin looked him like he wants to kill him. Soobin told his only secret to Kai and wont him share with others.

''Umm.. well... yeah! Having new student is good! Thats why we are happy!'' Said Kai.

''You guys are weird'' said Taehyun and contiuned to do his works.

''If you did i would kill you!'' Said Soobin.

''Keep calm and sit down. Teacher is coming'' said Kai and smiled.

''Good morning students'' said teacher ''we have new students. Let me introduce them. Come in!'' Said teacher.

Beomgyu smiled and entered the classroom. Soobin couldn't believe that finally he has chance to talk with his crush. Soobin couldn't talk before because Beomgyu studied in another class so Soobin was that much introverted and now he is not sure that he can talk to him at least he has a chance.

But Beomgyu wasn't alone. There was another guy too. He was taller than Beomgyu. He looks cool guy. Soobin was wondered who was he.

''Oh my god!'' Whispered Kai.

''What?'' Said Soobin.

''This is Choi Yeonjun! Last time i saw him at elementary school. After all he rarely appeared'' said Kai.

''Umm well so is he your friend or what?'' Asked Soobin.

''He's not my friend yet'' said Kai.

''Well then why are you wondering?'' Asked again Soobin.

''Oh my god! Don't you know? He's a famous model! He was face of lot of fasion magazines!'' Said Kai.

''Uhm well you know i'm not interested in this kind of things'' said Soobin.

''Oh Soobin...'' said Kai.

''Hi guys i'm Choi Beomgyu. Nice to meet you all'' smiled Beomgyu then he looked to his friend who was quitely standing ''and this is Choi Yeonjun, my friend'' introduced Beomgyu.

After introducing guys took seat at the same place. Beomgyu easily get well with other students but Yeonjun was very quiet. Beomgyu studied well he was smart that was what attracted Soobin. But Yeonjun was the one who doesn't study but gets good marks.

Classes have ended.

''Soobin i think you have a chance to talk with Beomgyu right now'' said Kai.

''Oh you think i can?'' Asked Soobin.

''Of course you can! After lessons he'll be in the library. He does his homeworks there! You may join him. Don't worry he's social'' said Huening.

''And cute...'' said Soobin.

''You better go and act'' commanded Kai.

''But you know i'm afraid. I know i'm not doing right. What if i break myself again. You know well whats happened with me and my ex'' said Soobin sadly by remembering his dark past.

''It will be okay. If you try you know'' said Kai.

''Uh okay'' said Soobin. He bring his bag and went towards to library.

When he entered the library he saw Beomgyu was doing his homeworks there but again he wasn't alone. That Yeonjun was standing near the Beomgyu and was listing the books.

''Soobin you can!'' Cheered himself  Soobin.

He went towards to Beomgyu and quickly said ''Hi''

''Oh Hi Soobin!'' Said Beomgyu. Soobin was wondered how quickly he knew Soobin's name?

''May i sit here?'' Asked gently Soobin.

''Of course you can'' said Beomgyu and sit there. Soobin even didn't notice that there was a bag on chair.

''What are you studying?'' Asked Soobin.

''Math'' replied Beomgyu.

''Me too but can you help with that?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yeah of course i can'' said Beomgyu.

Yeonjun who was listing books quickly looked to his friend which was talking with new friend. Yeonjun started quickly analyze Soobin's moves, the way he looks, the way he smiles, the way he acts near Beomgyu.

''Oh thank you so much now i understand'' smiled Soobin to Beomgyu.

''You are welcome'' smiled back Beomgyu.

Soobin was about to say something to Beomgyu but voice from the behind of Soobin cut him off.