Good bye (Peaky Blinders)

Little Lily's back, this time on the Peaky Blinders set, and I'm already sorry but this one will be a little more sad

We'll be having:

Helen (Aunt Polly Gray)

Sophie Rundle (Ada Shelby)

Lily's pov:

I'm excited to be back on set of Peaky Blinders. But the day today has something sad to it. I will never return to the set after today. Today we will be filming Alice's death scene. So I'm sitting on my bed, waiting for the others to come. With the others I mean Helen and Sophie. Better said my mom Polly and my cousin Ada. Man I loved working with them. We had so much fun.

"Good morning Lily." "Hi." I said quietly. "What's wrong?" "Oh nothing, just getting in scene mood." I said causing both Sophie and Helen to chuckle. "Well yes it will be sad but we will have fun."

So everything was set up within a few minutes. I layed down and Sophie sat down by my side. Helen stood in the doorway, looking at Sophie and me. So we filmed my last words like a thousand times. Then I just had to be quite and lay there with shut eyes. It was painful to film but it had to be done. After Filming for 6 hours, plus two hours for a lunch break, we were finally done.

"Now that was Lily's last day. You did an amazing job Lily." One of the set assistants praised me. "Thanks, this is so hard to say good bye." I said as I teared up. "Go on and say goodbye." She smiled at me. I nodded and went over to Sophie and Helen. Sophie hugged me.

"You did a fantastic job Lily. You were such a delight to work with." I heard a crack in her voice. It truly broke all our hearts. I start crying and hugged her tight. "Well miss you so much Lily." "I'll miss you too. But I'll never forget you." Sophie let go of me and wipes away her tears.

"We won't forget you either." Helen got down. Now I was taller. She looked me in the eyes and I saw tears form in her eyes. "You were such a good daughter. It was so funny to work with you dear. Please don't let others get to you and make you stop being yourself." "I'll try." "Good." She got up and hugged me. I hugged her tight. "One other thing, don't give up Acting. Your acting is so good for your age. Your emotions are so real." I smile a little and wipe away my tears. We took one final photo of us and then I left set forever.