What's wrong with you? (Helen)

Strong language

Aelia's pov:

I was in the waiting room of the hospital with my mother's friend Helen watching me. Mom had an accident and she was rushed to the emergency room. Luckily the paramedics let me ride with them. The hospital called my father and told him what happened. He promised to come as fast as possible. But it took him a really long time to get here. He only cares about me, not my mom. My parents divorced a few months ago. Since dad is always working I'm living with my mom.

"Aelia, darling are you okay?" "Dad." I ran over to him and hugged him. "Hey. What happened to mom?" "She fell." "Oh, that's not good." Now we waited again.

After hours of waiting we were allowed to see mom. I took Helen's hand and walked to mom's room with her. Dad walked in front of us. Immediately when we arrived at mom's room her started getting angry. He raised his Voice. I was so scared that I held onto Helen's hand for dear life. Mom and Dad fought.

Helen's pov:

Aelia, the daughter of my friend called me to come to the hospital because my friend was injured and her father couldn't leave work early. At some point her father came. After waiting again we were allowed to see my friend. Aelia grabbed my hand and we walked to her mom's room. When we got there my friend and her ex husband started fighting immediately. Aelia held onto my hand for dear life. I picked her up as she started crying. After listening to them for a moment I covered Aelia's ear and shouted "YOUR DAUGHTER IS FUCKING CRYING BECAUSE SHE CAN'T STAND SEEING YOU TWO FIGHT! IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HER FOR THE TIME HER MOTHER IS HOSPITALISED I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER! AND NOW STOP ACTING LIKE TWO FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLDS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" With that, I uncovered Aelia's ear and left. She was still crying and held onto me for dear life. I gently rubbed her back to calm her. I can't believe how they behaved in front of their daughter. They were like two four year old kids fighting about Lego.