0

"Raise your glass for the ones you have by your side, raise it for the ones you don't. Raise your glass for those who fought, raise it for the ones who were lost. Raise your glass for the ones who loved, raise it for who died a lone soul. Raise your glass for those warriors who have managed to heal this barbarous world."

Love.

Love is a poetry, one that is composed in thorns of rose and leaves of gold, a song written by the gods and sung by the demons of old, a painting so beautiful that people may forget the blood it was made of.

But love is love, and love is free, and the world should have known that already. Love can't be confined behind the bars of traditions, can't be hidden beneath the sheath of lies. It belongs out there, where the eyes could see, because everyone has a right to love freely.

Estra is a beautiful place based in the southern banks of mainland Asia with a rich history and an immense culture. At the time, it was still among the developing countries of the world and the saying went that once you come to Estra, you'd never wish to leave.

But all we wanted was to run far away to somewhere we won't be hunted down for having a voice to raise.

And so we raise a glass for Estra, a beauty tarnished by the games of the society and the views of the proposed 'normal'.

----

This is a work of fiction. The events in it are an imagination. The author isn't implying any of the events upon any of the real people. They are just used as characters

a creation of yours truly•