Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

- A few months later.- 

It's been a few months since me and Astraea joined this school and so far it has been amazing. Let's do a small recap.

My sister has joined the beekeeping club, she and Eugene are the only ones in it currently but she loves it. It's quiet and fun she told me. She has become friends with Eugene and some other students and stayed friends with Divina, Bianca and Kent.

I on the other hand joined __ club with Enid. I stayed friends with her and Yoko but also became friends with Divina, Ajax and a few other students. My powers have started to grow and become more realistic, whenever Enid feels down I make bunnies appear around her, it always seems to cheer her up.

Everything was going well and peaceful. But of course something had to bring it to an end. All our lives were about to change and like my sister said. This year was going to be very interesting. 

Recently there have been rumors that a girl would join the school, not much was known about her though. Enid tried to find information about her but wasn't very successful. She seemed to not be active online. Aside from an article which said she killed a kid at her old school. Which sure is chilling- The only other thing we found out is her name and her family, which surprised me as this girls mother was friends with my mother.

It was strange for someone to join in the middle of the school year but here we are.. She was going to be Enid's roommate, we joked around about it a little. Enid does seem excited to finally have a roommate! Even if said roommate is said to have killed someone. She was currently in her room waiting for her to arrive. Meanwhile me and my sister are at principle Weems office, we were discussing about the upcoming festival. "Normies" and "Outcast" would both go there, if they wanted to. We also discussed how we were liking the school so far. My sister didn't talk much but Principle Weems didn't seem to mind. As we ended our conversation me and my sister got up and left. 

- Outside the office -

My sister was out first and almost bumped into someone when I closed the door making me quickly look towards them. "I'm sorry" my sister whispers as I got beside her.

"It's alright dear" The woman says making her look up. Her voice was quite pretty and so was she. She had long dark hair and was wearing a long black dress. She looked quite elegant. Beside her was a shorter man who's hair was styled neatly, he was wearing a suit. Behind the couple were 2 kid, a girl with twin braids, she seemed quite.. dead like.. She was wearing a polka dot dress. Beside her was a boy who slightly resembled his dad. This must be the Addams family.
We stood aside to let them pass as they went to enter the principle's office.

"That girl was.. something.." I hear my sister speak up making me chuckle a bit. We started to walk again and headed to the quad.

-The quad-

We sat down alone at some table. I started making small illusions as my sister was drawing in her sketch book. After some time had passed I see Enid enter the quad alongside her roommate.

"She's Enid new roommate?" I hear my sister ask making me look at her, she seemed slightly surprised. I chuckle before nodding. "Yep, her name is Wednesday Addams." She nods before continuing drawing in her sketchbook.

Enid's POV

"Welcome to the quad." I say smiling guiding Wednesday. She seemed was less excited than I was. We pause for a moment before she speaks up. "It's a pentagon." I turn my head to look at her before replying "The whole snarky goth girl thing might have worked at a normie school." I start making her look at me as I look back at the quad. "But here things are different." I continue as she follows my gaze. "Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene." I state before we start walking again. "I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés." she replies.