Woe What a Night

-Y/N POV-

As I sit down beside my sister I notice her lack of drawing which was unusual for her, she would only do this if something was wrong. So what can be wrong? As class starts I notice the small shake in her hand as she writes, her face shows full focus and a small hint of pain. So something was wrong with her arm.. This alone makes me worry a bit and as if she sensed this worry she looks up at me and smiles a bit, this doesn't make me worry any less though.

At the mention of the Rave'N my head shoots up to know what's going on as this is a plant class so why the sudden mention of it? Thornhill announces she won't give any homework due to it which makes a few students cheer. They are very excited about this dance.

I look back towards my sister as she puts her stuff away. "So what happened?" I ask her, making her freeze and look towards me. "What?" She asks confused a bit by my sudden question. "Your hand it was shaking as you wrote, did you injure your arm?" I ask my voice full of worry. She simply smiles before responding "Ah yea- I kind of slept wrong so when I woke up it hurted." Her voice seemed slightly unsure which I didn't catch up on. "Phew, I'm glad it's just that." I chuckle a bit. "Soo you taking Enid to the Rave'N?" She asks curiously making me nod. "I plan on doing that." I reply before glancing towards Enid who smiles at me before she continues talking with Yoko.

-Wednesday POV-

So Xavier has some random scar marks across his neck and it's now confirmed Astraea's arm is hurt. So when we saw her in the forest she was hurt, that's why she looked so afraid. I need to talk to her about this, maybe she knows more about this thing.

-Time skip-

-Wednesday POV-

I can't belief I asked HIM out of all people to the dance, I don't even want to go to this stupid dance. As I turned the corner I spot Astraea holding a book as she walks outside. Now is my chance. I start to follow her as thing rests on my shoulder. I need answers, there is no way someone comes dashing out a bush clutching their arm looking terrified then have trouble writing and there not be anything wrong. As I continue to follow her she turns and is suddenly- gone? How does that even wor- The sentence in my mind gets cut off by a soft voice behind me "You're following me, why?" When I turn I'm faced with Astraea. "I need answers." I reply simply, though there is something about her, I can't quite explain it. "What answers?" She whispers, her voice never seemed to get loud, how odd yet.. I don't mind it one bit. "I saw you run away from something." I start seeing her freeze up before I continue "What was it?" I question her. "I- I don't know." She stutters, normally I'd find it pathetic but I can't seem to think that way right now. "What's wrong with your arm?" I question on. She shakes her head "Nothing." 

"Doesn't seem like nothing." I continue on seeing a small annoyance in her eyes. "Well it's nothing you need to know." She replies back making me raise my eyebrow before she turns around and leaves. I will find out what happened. One way or another. I make my way back to my dorm when she's fully out my view.

Time skip

-Y/N POV-

I make my way towards Enid's dorm holding some flowers and a teddy bear by my sister suggestion, she said Enid was perfect for me and she won't let me mess this up. I would not mess this up! But her help is nice- I knock on her door and wait for it to open. As it does I see Enid making me smile as she also smiles. "Hi Enid." I start as I hand her the flowers and the teddy bear, making her smile brightly "Hi!" she giggles a bit. "I uhm- was wondering if you wanted to go to the Rave'N with me?" her smile only seems to brighten as she hugs me tight before answering "Yes! Of course!' She lets go before kissing my cheek. "We were actually about to go shop for a dress soon." She adds making me smile "Well whatever you pick I'm sure you'll look adorable." I state as a small blush covers her cheeks. "I'll leave you two to it, have fun." I give her a final hug before leaving to go into town myself.