Ch.2 Roommates

A/N: The picture at the top is Blackie.

Esmee POV
My roommate wasn't there so I just unpacked on the side that was empty. I decided I'd take a shower because it was a long ride after all. When I got out of the shower I got in my pjs and got my computer and head phones out. I figured I'd listen to music while I wait for my roommate to come. I like music like rock and heavy metal I basically like music with guitars and drums. I was listening to my music and waiting for a long time. I would love to be in a band, I mean I do play the drums after all. I looked at the clock it was 8:00pm. I was getting tired of waiting, I decided I would wait a little while longer. I finally heard the handle turn and I sat up and when I saw my roommate I said " Blackie?!?" She said " I knew I was getting a new roommate but I didn't know it was going to be you. But how is it you? I dropped you off at your dorm." I replied "your such a klutz. You dropped me off at the wrong dorm and I met an angel." She jumped up " You did? Did you get in trouble? Did she be mean to you? If she did I'm sorry." I said " No she was actually really nice. She's new here just like me." Blackie sighed and said" Good she didn't call the student Council." I asked " Why would she? And why can't angels and demons interact with each other?" She said " oh That's right I never told you. I'll tell you in the morning it's late after all.

Yami POV
My roommate still wasn't back so I got my guitar out and started singing the new song I made up. ( song at the top, press play) I played a slow melody on my guitar as I sang the song with all my heart. I wrote this song when I was going through hard times but I don't really talk about my past that much. So I just sang this song with everything I had.

Yui POV
I was busy doing something and I didn't see what time it was. I need to hurry so I can meet my new roommate. I was running toward my door but I stopped at the door when I heard singing. It was do beautiful but it held so much pain. I sat with my back against the door and listened to the beautiful voice. The song was so sad but it held a faint sense of hope. It was so touching that it brought tears to my eyes. When the song ended I stood up whipped away the tears. I took a breath than came in. I said " Sorry for keeping you waiting I'm Yui." I saw she still had the guitar in her hands. " Omg do you play?" She answered " Yeah but I'm not that good." I thought to myself that's a lie. She stood up and said " My name is Yami Eucliffe nice to meet you." I said " Nice to meet you to." I then asked do you plat anything else." She said " I have my electric guitar with me too but I need some new strings. I jumped up and grabbed my guitar that was underneath my bed and handed her some extra strings I had. She asked " Wow you play too! And are you sure you want me to have these." I shook my head up and down. She bowed and said " Thank you!!" I said " No problem!" She sat on her bed and put the new strings on her electric guitar. She was silent for awhile but then asked " Do you want to be in a band with me? I have some songs already! We would just have to look for some people to play bass and drums!" I jumped up and said " of course!!" She then said " But we need to keep us being Angels a secret alright?" I thought for a second then said " Ok!" After awhile of talking we finally went to bed. As I laid in bed I heard Yami ask " Are we friends?" I said " yeah and we are also roommates!" She smiled and said " You're my first friend. Anyway good night." I smiled and said " Good night."

A/N: sorry it's kinda short but I hope you guys like my story and keep reading.