Chapter 10

Kaden's POV

"All I know is that you'll never get the chance to." Her words broke the last little bit of my heart.

I had screwed around and fucked everything with legs, not knowing it would affect my mate.

What am I doing? I shouldn't be blaming myself but it was the truth. She knew my ways and judged me for them.

"What's on your mind big boy?"

I knew that voice anywhere.

"Nicki Warren." I said with disgust in my voice.

She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So tell me, what's a handsome creature like you doing all alone in the woods? Were you waiting for me?" She purred.

"Get your fucking arms off of me before I break them off," I growled.

"Whoa you seem tense. Here let me help with that."

She bent down and started unzipping my pants. I smacked her hands away.

"I said don't touch me!"

"You wanted me to touch you earlier. So what's the problem now?"

I looked down.

"Oh does this have something to do with that Destany chick?" She snapped.

"Her name is Desirae!" I snapped back.

"Whatever. Forget about her. You have me."

"I don't want you anymore. Ever. Now leave me be slut."

"Slut!?!" Who do you think you are? Let's not forget, KADEN, that you once loved this 'slut'."

"I just told you that to get in your pants." I turned and walked away from her before I did something terrible.

Nicki is such a ho, yea? Comment and vote my lovelies ;]. I hope you're enjoying the story.