Chapter 23

"Kameron, are you alright? You look mad enough to kill me right now."

"Sorry. I just.. I saw something that made me mad." He stuttered.

"And that being?" I asked, curious.

"Those pathetic humans." It sounded more like a question, but I just decided to go along with it. He took my hand in his and led me through the open front door.

Kaden's scent wrapped around me the moment I stepped on the expensive looking, silk black rug. His threat lingered in the back of my mind until now. Was he serious? Or was he just fucking with my mind?

I found myself looking for him. Needing to see him just once. Yea, I told my mother I would give him a chance so it might as well be tonight. I make up my mind and decide to go look for him.

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom, Okay?" I told Kameron.

"Okay. Hurry back beautiful." He grinned, showing his one dimple.

I went up the stairs and turned towards a door that was shut. I put my ear up towards the door and listened. I heard a lot of rustling and muffled talking.

Pushing open the door I was greeted with a horrific sight. The guy in the grade above me, Alexander I think, had a human girl from my grade bent over a chair and.. well you know the rest. I quickly shut the door. That was so disgusting.

I walked down to another door automatically I knew it as Kaden's because his scent was everywhere. I opened the door right before he was about to sink his teeth into Nicki's neck.

"Desirae? W-what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

"Get out loser." That blonde im-to-good-for-everybody bitch yelled.

I didn't know what came over me. I quickly ripped Nicki away from Kaden and slammed my fist into her jaw. I smirked evilly as I heard it break on impact.

"Desirae!" Kaden yelled and tried to grab me but I was too swift for him as I kicked Nicki in her stomach, causing her to scowl in pain.

She got up and scratched my face.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I screamed and charged again. Suddenly Kameron came into my line of site, pushing me rather harshly away from Nicki.

"Don't touch my mate!" he yelled. Wait. Nicki was his mate? Wtf is she doing with Kaden then?

"Your mate?" me and Kaden said in unison.

"Yes. My damn mate. Look Kameron, I'm sorry but I'm with Kaden. If you would have shown up before I fell in love with him, I would've been more than happy." She explained. The look on Kamerons handsome face nearly killed me. I felt so bad for him. I turned to face Nicki.

"What in the hell is wrong with you? You have a perfectly handsome, sweet mate ready and willing to be there for you and you reject him?" I screamed.

"You're one to talk DESIRAE!, she said my name as if it were a disease, you have a perfectly handsome, sweet mate willing to be there for you and you rejected him twice!" she mocked with a look of disgust clear in her features.

"I had my reasons. Understandable reasons. You had none except you wanted your mate to be the perfect, pretty boy alpha." Kaden smirked at my comment and I rolled my eyes at him. Jerk.

"You know what? You can have him. I am out of here." She walked away with Kameron hot on her heels. I turned around and faced Kaden again. He still held that same beautiful smirk.

"So? You think I'm perfect?" He smirked even more.

Oh boy.

Ooo I think it sucks but tell me what you think. Comments are much appreciated :).