Chapter 13

I was shocked. After everything that had happened that day, he still wouldn't leave me alone. I felt like going out there and kicking his wolf's balls but I didn't want to deal with him right now.

I called Jessica and Kaylee and told them to get to the house because I had something to show them. A few minutes later they burst into my room.

"Ok were here," she said.

"Yea what do you want?" Kaylee asked.

"That weirdo is in wolf form right outside my window."

"Eww really? Hold on. What weirdo?" Kaylee asked in confusion.

"Uh, yea. That Kaden guy. Come on I'll show you." I answered.

I told Kaylee the whole story about Kaden being my mate and me rejecting him earlier today.

"Wow thats mean. Has he been there all day?" Kaylee asked.

"No its not. Have you heard about his reputation? Yea and he like.. won't go away."

"Well he is your mate Des. He can't help that he wants to look out for you. Its mostly his wolf you know?"

I was confused as to why Jessica was sticking up for this bastard. I ignored her comment with a shrug of my shoulders and turned back towards the window.

Kaylee opened the window until it was completely open.

"What are you doing?!." I yelled.

"Hey! Get out of here Sicko! Des doesn't want you watching her you stupid little freak!"

I shut the window as fast as I could.

"Kaylee! I can't believe you just did that."

"What? He deserves it he's being creepy."

"Yea, but now he's.." I was interrupted by the doorbell. My palms started sweating and a nervous shiver went through my body.

I turned to face Kaylee. She had the most annoying look on her face.

"I'm gonna get you for this."