Chapter 7

The wind blowing through my fur felt amazing. I lived for these brief, carefree moments.

Trey took a sharp turn and I took my chance to run diagonally and tackled him onto the ground.

We wrestled around for a bit until we heard the whistle. We got up and raced towards the field. While we were racing I sensed Kaden was near and stopped before I ran into him. Again.

This has got to stop happening. Seriously.

I tried to weave past him, but he just blocked my way every time. Getting annoyed, I growled at him causing him to whimper and back away a little.

What a wuss. I ran towards the field with Kaden close behind me. I wish he would just go away. Why can't he understand that I don't want him?

I found Trey and stood beside him.

"Ok everyone shift back to your human form and chill until your next class."

I watched as everyone went to their secret spot in the woods for their clothes. I sniffed around and found mine.

I shifted and changed into one of my many outfits. When I finished I turned and saw Kaden looking at me, his eyes completely black.

I automatically blushed and I was pissed. This sick bastard just sat there and watched me change. I felt so.. so exposed. How dare he?

I walked right up to him and slapped the lustful expression off his face.

"Why the hell are you watching me change?" I demanded.

"Because I can." He said with confidence in his stupid voice.

"Uh, not without my permission. That's sexual harassment buddy."

"You know you liked it."

I was shocked. This arrogant asshole actually thought I liked that he had just seen me naked. Oh hell no.

Before I could say anything he bent forward and kissed me.

Omg, he kissed her :D.

Did you like this chapter guys? Comment and vote. <3