pre- GA

It was still early so she knew she wouldn't be let in to her GA just yet so she went to go look for her friends.

"Hey guys" she said as she approached her group of friends, who happens to be all male. She found other girls to be utterly insufferable and so she refused to even look at them.

She's just *sigh* not like other girls.

Her best friend Caleb said hi first "Uh hey
y/n, anyway as I was saying the-"

She had stopped listening at this point. It's probably because she has self-diagnosed ADHD and can't concentrate to save her life (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

She also has self-diagnosed:

-depression
-anxiety
-PTSD
-BPD
-bipolar
-autism
-shitzophrenia
-BDD
-every single EDs out there
-torettes
-sensory issues
-OCD
-social anxiety
-and every single other mental illness I couldn't be bothered to list

She's so quirky (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

She then thought to go see what other people were doing this fine morning.

Walking around (so mysterious), she eventually found some other people who might hold her attention a little bit longer.

"Hey, guys" she said to the group of people who are commonly known for their weird K-pop and anime addiction.

*shudders just thinking about it*.

"What's up?" One of the weebs asks.

"Not much, you?"

"Um not a lot. OH wait!. A new kid just enrolled into the school, He starts today. He's not much of an alpha senpai wolf but whatever...😔"

"Huh. What's his name?"

Another freak pipes up "H-hey ^⁠_⁠^ I think his name is... :P hmm. ED!! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ merp. Not very pappi zaddy (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠) but oh well merp. I still have my Satoru Gojo (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ he is so powerful UwU senpai daddi (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥"

"Uhhhhhh" that was weird, even for y/n. "I'm gonna get to class"

"hehe good idea ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧ I'm not that wise yet (⁠>⁠0⁠<⁠;⁠) I have to train even harder (⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠;⁠) and maybe I will be as strong and impressive as alpha y/n (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)"

"..."

interesting.

"Seeya"