Prom

Everyone rushed around trying to get to the stadium in their torn-up-and-sewed-back-together uniforms which had been turned into dresses and suits.

It was all so exciting!! 😝😗😉😘

Y/n had to fight and kick to get through the crowds but luckily she had enough training from the early morning buses.

When she finally saw all the lights that had been strung up on the ceiling she knew that this was gonna be one fun night.

She walked in confidentially even though all eyes were on her (even her ex's!! (jk she doesn't have any)).

She found all of her 'friends' who seemed to be just as exhilarated as her.

"Hey y/n baka senpai ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ it so good to make your acquaintance with you on this fine night fall (⁠´⁠⊙⁠ω⊙⁠'⁠)⁠!you look.... Um. Ravishing? (⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)"

"Thanks. You look good too I guess."

"I uh gotta go find my handsome date hehe ᕙ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ I couldn't manage to get a real one so I just brought along my anime body pillow instead! (⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪"

"That's great. Have you seen Eddie anywhere? I mean Ed.. yeah."

"Uh idk I think he might already be on the dance floor (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)"

"Ok thanks"

She pushed through the crowd to see almost all the school dancing and jiving to 'tis a pity she was a whore by David Bowie ❤️

Wow I guess they do have good music here

She started feeling the beat and the rhythm of the music while inching ever so closer to that glorious man who didn't seem to notice a thing out of place.

When she was almost a couple centimetres away, she tapped on his shoulder.

He spun round and saw her and her dazzling dress.

He smiled then went all red

"Hey Ed!! Aren't you so excited that this is happening?"

"Uhhh yeah. Um Im gonna umm. I'm gonna get some food.. DONT FOLLOW. um haha. Bye."

What.

Y/n thought Ed liked her? Not wanted to avoid her completely.

Tears started to swell in her eyes and the lights started to blind her. The music was suddenly too loud and she had to get out of there.

She burst into tears and ran out there so fast.

Her makeup was running but she didn't care. She just wanted to find her mum and leave.

Y/ns mum was not surprised when she saw the mess that y/n Wasim, but atleast she was supportive.

She drove y/n home and left her be.