Part 4

At y/n apartment

Author P.O.V

Rias: okay we need to talk to y/n about the massacre he and his new friend did.

The rest: okay rias

Rias: y/n open the door we need to talk about what you did last night.

Akeno: we can just teleport inside his room

Rias: fine we will teleport inside his ( teleport inside his bedroom) hey y/-( see y/n hugging kurumi in bed )

Koneko: what we do we wake them up or ( get cut off by a knife near her face)

Y/n: rias give me one reason why I should not kill you and your peerage right now

Rias: ( sweating bullets ) well we want to know why you and her went on a massacre in the church.

Y/n: Because someone needed to handle it and if you or sona won't do anything to protect the humans in this territory then I Will and if you or anyone gets in my way I will kill them ( eyes glowing blue)

Rias: * his aura is really terrifying and he seems genuinely ready to kill me I need to be more careful because the two of them are truly dangerous * okay y/n we got you so we see in school in two days so bye ( teleports her and her peerage away )

Y/n: damn that went easier than I expected we'll kurumi get up we have stuff to do * plus riser going to appear soon and I'm going to end him if he tries to touch kurumi *

Kurumi: you're right y/n let me get ready

Y/n: yeah take as much time you need to dress yourself and we going to get something to eat alright.

Kurumi: alright ( gets up and goes to the bathroom to change)

Y/n: might as well get ready for today ( goes to get ready )

( what he is wearing )You're almost done kurumi because I'm hungry

You're almost done kurumi because I'm hungry.

Kurumi: alright I'm done ( comes out of the bathroom with a dress )