Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation

Marinette's POV

I still can't believe that my sister and my ex-crush would end up together, Ysa didn't tell me that she had a long time crush on Adrien. Neither did Adrien, He didn't tell me he had something for my sister. But I'm happy for them. Especially,Ysa. She deserves to be happy and if Adrien can give her that happiness, I will gladly support them.

"What are you thinking?" Luka asked before he sat beside me.

We were sitting next to the bridge at Andre's Ice Cream shop together with Alya,Nino and of course, Adrien and Ysa. It's been a week since our Amusement park moments and I think it brought us much closer together. Ysa and Adrien started to see each other and my sister couldn't be happier. I can see Adrien really loves her, and I know he will take care of her.

"Nothing. I was just embracing the moment. It's so surreal, I never thought we could get along together. Of course, with the gang." I answered. He smiled and put his arm in my shoulder.

"Hey lovebirds. Do you wanna hang out at the park later?" Alya shouted at us and we nodded.

"What about you two lovebirds over there?" Nino shouted at Adrien and Ysa who's busy chatting and cuddling with each other.

"We'll pass. Adrien has a fencing practice later." Ysa answered.

"What about you sis? Wanna join us?" I asked and she acts like disgusted.

"Er, no. I'll pass. I don't wanna be the lump in your throats." She teased and her boyfriend pinched her cheeks causing her to laugh and we laughed together with her.

After our Ice cream date, the four of us decided to hang out at Luka's boat house while Adrien and my sister goes on their way. Ysa said she'll go to a nearby bookstore to entertain herself since we're all busy and Adrien is at his practice. I look back at her only to see her waving at me. Her face brighten, I know she's happy. I waved back and turn around before running back at Alya's side.

------------------------------------------------------

                          YSA'S POV

Adrien kissed me goodbye before entering his car and I waved at him. I watched as the car leaves before turning around the corner. I'm wearing my usual disguise so I know no one will recognize me. I wanted to by a book since yesterday but I kept on forgetting because I was busy with school and of course, with my relationship with Adrien. Im just getting started on making our relationship works, Adrien already had thoughts about where to go on a date, and on how to make me happy but I'm fine with just having him around. And he didn't disappoint me, he's always with me whenever I needed him. But every couple fights too, nobody's perfect. Adrien and I had a small fight the other day, I was kinda jealous of Kagami being his partner to the party but he made me understand that Kagami is just his friend, and that they're only doing it by their parents request. He never lets me sleep angry at him and that's what makes me love him more.

"Here you go, Mademoiselle." The cashier handed me my change.

"Thank you." I replied as I picked up the book that I bought before going out to the store.

I was walking back to the bakery now when my phone rang, I looked at the caller and I broke a smile after seeing who the caller is.

"Yes,miss me?" I answered.

"What do you mean? I always miss you." He said and it made me laugh causing him to laugh too.

"You done with fencing?"