Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's

YSA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of someone banging outside my door room. I groan while trying to sit up from my bed.

"Who is it?" I asked. I'm not surprise that my voice became hoarse, I haven't been talking a lot lately. I couldn't even sing anymore.

"H-hey, it's me." Someone answered.

"Marinette." I thought.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"C-can I come in? I'm alone. I didn't bring Alya and the other's. I just.. I just wanted to talk to you." She replied.

"Go home. I don't need anyone." I said in a cold voice.

"Ysa,please! You haven't been eating properly. Mom and Dad are worried sick of you! Please don't torture yourself like this! It's not your fault okay?" She pleaded.

How long has it been again? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 4 weeks? I don't know, I lost count. I don't even remember that last time I saw or feel the sun. I wonder if it's still warm to touch.

"Ysa! Adrien is asking how you've been." She said causing me to shift my gaze at the direction of the door.

Adrien?Who is he again? Ah, right. Agreste.I even almost forgot his name. I haven't heard his name for a very long time now, I even forgot his voice, His face,His angry face. Right, all I remember is his angry face. The way he pushed me away, the way he made me feel useless and unloved. It must be a joke. He's not asking for me, it's a trick to lure me out.

"Go away,Mari." I said before I went back to bed and cover myself with a blanket.

I don't want to deceive myself anymore, I'm done with it. I've already convince myself, I'm not how I'm supposed to be. No more believing,Ysa. No more waiting.

"It's true! Nino said Adrien asked about you! Ysa,please! Adrien wanted to talk to you. Nino sai---"

"Enough already!!" I shouted interrupting her.

"I'm done,okay?! I don't wanna believe all of you,anymore!! I'm done with wishing! I'm done hoping! I'm through!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Ysa, we're all here for you. What happened years ago was never your fault! Please, come out. I need you." She said.

I bit my lips hard till I can taste the blood coming from my own, my head is pulsing real hard and it hurts to think anymore. Jinro flew towards me and touched my clenched hand.

"You need to start forgiving yourself, staying here will not bring Emily back." He said to me.

I closed my eyes before nodding my head meaningly. He pecked my cheeks before floating through the door to open it. I heard a click that indicates the door to be open. Then a footsteps entered.

"It's so dark in here, how long have you've been seeing darkness, Sis?" She asked me. I don't have the answer to that.

"I'm going to open the window,okay?" She asked for permission.

I didn't respond yet I hummed in agreement. I closed my eyes and I heard the curtains and the windows opening and sliding. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light that's now entering the whole room. And there I saw the sun again. It's so bright I almost blinded myself.

"Ysa, have you ever looked at yourself? You're so pale and skinny! Oh my god!" Marinette sobbed and she came forward to hug me.

I feel sorry for myself. But then again, I thought I deserved this.