𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝑷𝑶𝑽: 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓
8:45𝒑𝒎 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 .
-----------☆

-------𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 layed on her bed, the thought of her 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 7𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 - running laps through her mind

-------
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 layed on her bed, the thought of her 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 7𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 - running laps through her mind.

The sound of her fan filling the silence, other then 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 and 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 reminiscing about summer break and the drama following through.
---------
"YEAH O.M.G MAIMAI!" Missy exclaimed through the telephone, the sound of her disorted voice beaming through the phone. "Yea - Yea what happened?" Maisa said taking her attention off of drawing in the yearbook, and fully on her friend. "So you remember Heather?" Missy began. "I think s-" Missy cut off Maisa before she could respond.

"Well Becca , just told me on AOL that Heather T. gave Dustin L. and Brandt J. a HANDJOB!!" Missy exclaimed again, the ringing in Maisa's ear reflexed her to pull the telephone away from ear before carefully placing it back. "Girl ion' know why you actin' surprised, she been crushin' on the both of them since last year." Masia said nonchalantlly, But oh it was true! Heather did anything and everything to even be close to the one of them. Fan Behavior is a understatement.

"Becca says that Heather only gave Brandt a handjob because of his dad being sick, Becca also say that Heather told her it looked like a aardvark..?" Missy trailed off in question and confusion. "Becca says a lot and quite frankly I think some of the stuff she say don't 'een be true, she just be chattin'." Maisa replied going back to drawing in the yearbook.

"MISSY GET OFF THAT DAMN PHONE AND GO TO BED!" Maisa heard coming from Missy's side of the phone "OKAY MA!! Damn stop yellin'." Missy replied making Maisa chuckle at her antics. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Missy's mom heard her. "NUN' MOMMA I LUH YOU!" Missy replied back, you can hear the fright in her voice and imagine the expression on her face.

" 'Aight girl well , I gotta go. See you at school tommorow?" Missy questioned Maisa. "Of course boo." Maisa replied instantly. "See you at school!" Maisa replied, ending the line.

Maisa got up from her bed and going to her mom's room. "Momma," Maisa started but was cut off. "Got damnit girl, whatchu need, ain't yo lil busy body self 'posed to be sleep?" Her momma said looking over her glasses. "Yeaaah, but I just wanted to ask if I can wear this outfit for tommorow." Maisa replied with a big smile, ear - to - ear plastered on her face.

"Mhm, but after take yo behind to bed. You get me?" Her mom said. "I get you." Maisa  said , snickering. Masia went and grabbed the outfit from her closet and ran back to her bedroom. "Okay so this is the shirt, wit this jacket , these sweats anddddd, I might add some jewlery." Maisa said looking at her mom's reaction, her mom was very strict, in the setting they lived in she wanted her daughter to be nothing but secure and safe. Without being possesive of course.

"Mm, 'ion know 'bout that shirt, you might have to put a tank top under-" Her mom started. "MOMMAAAAA, pleasee."  Maisa interrupted. "I guess, cause you in 7th grade now, aww my baby in 7th graaaade." Her mom said fake crying. "Mommaa." Maisa said laughing. "Okay ima go to bed now. Goodnight momma love you." Maisa said grabbing her clothes."Love you too Mai." Her mom said continuing to read her book.