-- 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝙋𝙊𝙑: 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳
✩:𝟵:𝟬𝟮
𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲

--
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝟯 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆. 𝗔𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵:𝟬𝟬.

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.
-------
"She is making us all late, do yo know if she is still coming?" Brandt said leaning on the brick wall of the corner store. "Yes, she told us she would be late after 9, do you not listen!?" I said poking his forehead.
"Both of y'all chillax, she said she was gon' be here give her some time." Dustin said ending both of our bickering and pulling my hand from Brandt's forehead.

We waited 3 more minutes, and finally Missy arrived. "Finally, shit." Dustin said before pushing his leg off the wall and standing up. "The floor just decided to be a little more noisy tonight." She explained.

I made a face at her before grabbing my jacket off the window seal as I began to walk forward trying to hurry and get to the house before the party was over.

——-☆

——-☆

"What's her problem?" Missy asked Dustin as she know out of everyone he would know what's wrong.
"Just one of those moods, i guess." He said shrugging.

We walked for about 5 minutes as I heard Brandt and Missy laughing. I was still ahead of these trying to find the house. "You good?" Dustin asked me.

"Mhm, just tryna find the house before the party is over." I said looking around. "Is that it right there?"

Dustin said pointing to a house with the garage light on and the sound of people laughing. "I think so." I
looked at him and back at the house.

We walked over the grass and knocked on the garage door. We waited for a few seconds and the door opened, revealing miranda, connie, stevie, and another girl but I couldn't figure out her name.

and.... Maya and Anna? I'm surprised they actually let them in they way they talk about those girls.
"Hey guys." Miranda said waving at us. "Yo." Dustin said and sticking his hands back in his pockets.

"Hey guys!" Missy said pulling Brandt up to the door. "Come in!" Connie said as we saw 3 other boys sitting on the coach drinking beer.

"Do you guys drink?" Stevie asked. "No." I said. Bouncing my leg. "Oh...well, Dustin do you drink?" Stevie said smiling at Dustin. He looked at me and then looked at Stevie. "Um, no but I can try it." He said hesitantly.

"Cool!" Stevie said smiling again. She handed him a can of beer and he popped it open and took one sip before putting it down on the table. "Do you guys wanna try computer cleaner? Maya already did it." Miranda asked