-- 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻' 𝗳𝗿𝗹?

𝙋𝙊𝙑: 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟳 𝗽𝗺
-----☆

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝗶𝗻 𝗣.𝗘, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟯 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻.

𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
-------ミ★

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟕
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝.

Class started for the pacer test and the coach started to call people up. Missy took notice of my nervousness and decided to pull me away from Brandt and Dustin as they were having a conversation of their own. "Hey girl, you good? You know you don't gotta do this right.?" She said, aware of my low stamina and trouble of breathing. Asthma. "Yeah ima be good. Plus it's only for 3 minutes, and I got my asthma pump." I added trying to reassure her. "Okay, well don't out do yourself, she said to run for as long as you can, I know you cannot run for 3 minutes straight without stopping." She informed. She was right. "But this for a grade, that can motivate me in any kind of way." I said, watching as the kids ran around the track, some of the small bunch of other kids slowing down.

"Alright, but be careful okay?" She said smiling and giving me a side hug. "You actin' like ima have a asthma attack over jogging. I'm gon' be fine." I said laughing but returning the hug.

I grabbed my water from off the ground, taking a big sip and setting it down on the bench. I walked to the track, the beam of the sun immediately hitting my face. "Hey! You! Get to running!" Coach blew her whistle at me as I started to jog.

My first lap made me kinda tired but I was still going strong as 1 minute already passed. '𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠!' I thought to myself, feeling proud.

2 minutes passed and I started to feel short of breath, my lungs felt as if they were slowly closing shut giving me a sharp pain in the stomach, the more breaths I took the more it hurt to my stomach. I walked off the track and went into my bag, looking for my asthma pump as fast as I could. "Yo, you good?" I heard Dustin say behind me. I managed to shake my head no as I couldn't find my asthma
pump.

I stood up with a face of fear, realizing I didn't have it and forgot to bring it. The more breaths I took the more it hurt. "I-I can't breath." I said lowly as Dustin's eyes widened. "TAKE HER TO THE NURSE!" I heard the Gym coach yell. I saw Missy's eyes widened as she ran up to me trying to help find my asthma pump.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy as I felt the familiar feeling of me about to pass out as I was running as fast as I could to the nurse.

————☆
I managed to make it to  nurse's office with  Dustin
guiding me there telling me 'we were almost there' and 'to stay calm'.