-- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 pt.1

𝙋𝙤𝙫: 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟯:𝟰𝟭 𝗔𝗠
𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

------------
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨
---

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
☆𝟑:𝟒𝟐
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.
------

I was rolling around my bed, tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position so that I can peacefully fall asleep. But no I couldn't fall asleep, because my brain wouldn't stop thinking about him.

"Ughhhhhhhhuhhhh.." I groaned, running my hands down my face harshly on my eyes making me see circles of colors after resting them down.

I sighed and looked at my alarm clock for the 3rd time tonight. 3:45am, it read.

I rolled my eyes before staring at the ceiling. I decided to count sheep until I fell asleep, it kinda worked considering how I was dozing off finally.

After about 5 minutes I finally fell asleep, and instead of staying up and thinking about him
I went to sleep dreaming about him.

————-

I woke up again and looked at the clock.  6:23 am.
I slept through my alarm but still had time to get ready. I got up from my bed and put my slippers on and walked to my closet deciding what to wear.

I wanted to wear something more detailed today, because different sweats and long sleeves cant be the fit everyday.

I grabbed a graph- tank top, and some light blue bell bottoms, I planned on wearing my jacket that was downstairs in the closet.

I grabbed my socks and essentials out of the drawer and set everything on the toilet. I turned the radio on and changed the station as it played my favorite playlist as it did everyday.
—-

I was done in the shower, I turned the water off and stepped out carefully making sure I didn't slip, again. I grabbed my towel from the hanger and rubbed off, making sure to rub every droplet off.

I finally got done and got dressed, I'm glad my idea came out right because ... sometimes, yeah.

—★

—☆

—☆

I got done getting dressed and decided on what hair style to do, I wasn't gonna go full out because I don't  know if I'm gonna sweat during the day or not.

I brushed my hair down and brushed the small knots out, I grabbed the flat iron and made sure it was hot a different way this time.

I flatned my hair and added opposite sided bumps to the end, also adding 2 bobby pins to the side of my head, and pinned them.

★