Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"I will. You should also take care of Manav and yourself. I will call you tomorrow. Bye…", Mira said and hung up the call.

After hanging up the call, Mira decided to take a little rest in the room and not go outside to face anyone from the Raghuvanshi family.

In the evening,

She was sitting in the room, reading a book when she received a call on Tara's number.

" Hello Mam", Mira heard a voice from the other side.

" Hello Sneha", Mira said. Sneha is Tara's assistant who handles her work and talks with clients.

" Mam, You have a meeting tomorrow with  Kiara Mam's team about the upcoming modelling project", Sneha said, making Mira confused.

" Which time?"Mira asked, showing arrogance in her voice.

" At noon,Mam", Sneha said.

" I will be there at time", Mira said and hung up the call.

Mira decided to call Tara and informed her about this.

" Hello!! What happened?"Tara asked rudely.

"Your assistant had called me. She was talking about some modelling project. You know I can't do modelling and all these things…..", Mira told her.

"I can't cancel this project. This project is very important for my career. This project belongs to Adhiraj's sister, Kiara's company. I have gained this project after facing many difficulties. It's very important for my future", Tara told Mira , still cursing her fate for getting pregnant at the wrong time.

"But how can I? You know I can't wear short and revealing clothes. I feel uncomfortable in them…. Then how will I do this modelling project??", Mira said, trying to convince her.

" This project is related to the bridal collection so you will not need to wear western dresses. This project is very important so don't do anything stupid otherwise…… Do your best and don't call me again and again. If someone hears us talking, it will be bad for both of us", Tara said.

" Fine", Mira said and cut the call.

"Now this new problem…", Mira mumbled.

Late in the night,

Mira was feeling hungry. She had skipped lunch as well as dinner to avoid meeting members of Raghuvanshi family.

She decided to go to the kitchen to eat something.

She went downstairs and found the kitchen somehow. Tara had explained to her the  basic layout of Raghuvanshi Mansion, which was little helpful to her.

Since it was night, no one was in the kitchen. She entered the Kitchen and checked the refrigerator.

She found some leftover pasta in the refrigerator. She reheated the food and served a plate.

She was having her dinner when she felt someone entering the kitchen.

" Tara bhabhi", Mira heard someone calling her.

She looked up and saw Aastha standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here at this time?", Aastha asked her.

"I didn't have my dinner…..I was feeling hungry", Mira replied with a straight face.

"You are eating Pasta??", Aastha asked in disbelief. She had never seen Tara eating anything unhealthy. Tara was always on a strict diet due to her modelling career.

" My Wish” Mira replied arrogantly while she was feeling nervous inside.

Aastha didn't say anything. She had come here to heat milk for her son Ronak,who is a one year old baby.

Mira ignored her and focused on her dinner while Aastha heated the milk and went to her room, making Mira sigh in relief.

After finishing her dinner, Mira decided to go back.

While going back, she mistakenly took a wrong turn. To reach her room, she had to take a left but she took a right turn.

She felt something was wrong and noticed her mistake. She was about to turn back when she noticed a room whose door was slightly opened.

She went towards the room and noticed three tiny humans lying on the bed. Ayush, Ayaan, Aarav were sleeping soundly.

Mira noticed Aarav shivering slightly due to slightly cold weather. He had removed his  blanket in his sleep.

Mira went close to them and covered Aarav and his brothers properly with the blanket.

Mira felt something in her heart seeing their innocent faces. She left their room without disturbing them with a smile on her face.

She reached her room and slept with a smile on her face.

Next day,

She woke up early in the morning as usual. She went for a shower and came outside wearing a bathrobe. She went to the wardrobe to choose a dress for herself.

"These dressing are not upto my taste. They are very revealing ... .now what should I wear??", Mira mumbled.
Some dresses were really short and some had deep necks.

Finally she found a decent  dress to wear which doesn't show her skin more than necessary.

She got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast.

Since she is going to stay here for a year then it's necessary for her to become acquainted with the family.

She went downstairs where she saw Adhiraj's grandparents, parents and  Chacha - Chachi sitting on the dining table and waiting for others to come before starting their breakfast.

Mira went to the table and sat in her place. They were a little shocked seeing Tara aka Mira downstairs. Most of the time, one of them had to go to her room to call her downstairs on Dhruv Raghuvanshi's order.

Dhruv Raghuvanshi, being the head of the family, had ordered everyone to have at least their breakfast with the family.

After some time, they had their breakfast and everyone went for their work.

At noon, Mira went to Kaira's company to meet her team for her upcoming project.

Mira meets with Tara's assistant outside the company who was waiting for her.

" Hello,Mam", Sneha said, greeting her.

" Let go", Mira said, nodding her head.

They entered the company where Kaira's assistant took them to the meeting room.

In the meeting room, Kaira and her team were already waiting for her.

Kaira told her everything about the project. Firstly there was a photoshoot and then a fashion show in which Tara aka Mira was going to be the Show Stopper.