Chapter 23

Chapter 23

After few minutes,

One scene came where they suddenly show the intense horror scene, making Manik and Aastha scream again.

Mira also got scared due to the horror scene along with their screams. She jumped slightly in fear hearing their screams.

It happens one to two times more. This movie was really intense, making everyone scared slightly. Mira was shivering slightly due to fear when she felt Adhiraj sitting close to her and felt his arms wrapped around her under a blanket.

He pulled her slightly towards her, making her partly sit in his lap.

“ Don't be afraid. I am here, sweetheart”, he whispered in her ear, making her shiver again. But this shiver was not due to fear, but due to the feeling she was facing due to Adhiraj's closeness and Adhiraj was clearly aware of this.

Adhiraj’s closeness made her distracted due to which she wasn't able to focus on the movie.

Adhiraj was also busy in admiring his wife, forgetting about everything else.

The same thing was happening with other couples, everyone was lost in the darkness , forgetting about the movie completely.

Since no one was interested in the movie , no more screams were heard in the room.

Soon the movie came to an end, and everyone moved towards their room.

Adhiraj and Mira entered their room. Adhiraj went to bed and laid down. Mira was standing in the middle of the room, thinking where to sleep because today the children were in their grandparents room and she was alone with Adhiraj in the bedroom.

“ What are you waiting for?? It's already very late, come and sleep”, Adhiraj said, switching off the lights.

Seeing Adhiraj sleeping, Mira hesitantly went towards the bed and lay beside Adhiraj with his back facing him.

After a few minutes, she felt an arm wrapping around her.

Adhiraj had put his arm around her in sleep. She can feel his breath on her neck.

She turned slightly and saw him sleeping peacefully. She closed her eyes and went into a deep slumber.

The next day, they came back home and got busy with everyday life.

One day, Mira went to the mall with Riya and Aastha since Aastha wants to buy a gift for Kabir for his upcoming birthday next week.

After buying Kabir’s gift,they decided to buy some clothes for themselves.

Mira was checking out some clothes with Riya and Aastha when she felt someone’s burning gaze on her. She turned around but didn't find anyone suspicious.

“ I am feeling hungry. Let's go eat something”, Aastha suggested.

“ Sure!”Mira said and they went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch.

The whole time, Mira was feeling someone's eye on her which was making her uncomfortable. But whenever she tries to find the culprit, she finds no one.

She thought maybe she was thinking too much. Who is going to keep an eye on her and why??

Mira brushed this thought out of her mind and started focusing on having lunch with Aastha and Mira.

After lunch, she sent Aastha and Riya home , while she went to pick up triplets from school.

She reached their school and brought them home.

In the night,

Mira was having her dinner with everyone when she felt Adhiraj’s grandparents looking at her again and again with anger filled eyes.

“ Have I done something wrong?”, She thought.

Not only her, but others also felt the anger radiating from Adhiraj's grandparents.

“ What happened,Dad? Why are you looking angry?”, Adhiraj's father asked him.

“ Nothing….I am completely fine. Adhiraj comes to my room after dinner. I want to talk with you about something important”, Adhiraj's grandfather said and left for his room along with his wife.

After dinner, everyone went to their room while Adhiraj went to his grandparents’ room.

He knocked on the door and entered the room. He saw his grandparents sitting on the sofa with serious expressions.

“ Come and sit here Adhiraj”, Adhiraj's grandfather said to him.

“ What happened?”Adhiraj asked them.

Adhiraj's grandfather gave him an envelope.

Adhiraj opened the envelope and saw some intimate photos of Tara with unknown men. The envelope also contains the medical report of Tara,proving her pregnancy.

Adhiraj looks at them with an emotionless face.

Adhiraj's grandparents had their eyes on him. When they noticed his plain expressions,they felt weird.

“ You already know everything, right?”, his grandfather asked with disbelief.

“ Yes!!”Adhiraj accepted.

“ What?? You know everything…She is cheating on you and she is pregnant with someone else's child and here you are behaving like nothing happens”,her grandmother asked, not believing her ears.

“ Seeing changes in her behaviour,we thought she had changed and started behaving herself. We thought she had started loving our family and her children but here she is doing everything to hide her extra marital affairs”, her grandfather said angrily.

“ You know everything, instead of divorcing her and throwing her from our family,you let her get closer to children. What if she used them against us…”, his grandfather said, getting worried.

“ Say something Adhiraj ... .What are you planning?? Why are you silent?”, Adhiraj's grandmother asked him.

“ She is not Tara….”, Adhiraj said, making them confused.

“ What do you mean?”, His grandfather asked.

“ Her name is Mira….she is the identical twin of Tara”, Adhiraj said, making them shocked.

“ Twin?”, they said in disbelief.

“ Someone had already sent me these photos and medical reports. At that time, I inquired about everything and got to know the truth. When Tara got to know about her pregnancy,she tried to abort but due to medical complications, it was impossible to abort. So she approached Mira,her twin and used her weakness to force her to stay here as Tara, till she will live abroad and give birth to her child”, Adhiraj informed her grandparents.

“ What?? How can Tara do this? And her sister, she also agreed? Both sisters are same, cunning and greedy”, Adhiraj's grandmother said, feeling

Hello friends,

I have opened my account on stck website.

My new books will be available there on very cheap prices in the future. Right now everything is free there.

I hope you guys will not disappoint me and support me in my new journey.

I need to take this step because at the end of the day, everyone have some primary needs like food, house and for that we need to earn so having no option I have decided to go for it.

My book is getting offers from other platforms but I know those platform are expensive and  don't let me control my books, although I can earn much more than here.

But I want to earn as well as keep my readers happy that's why I am taking this step. I hope you all will understand me.

Don't forget to follow me on

KKatha.stck.me

Thank you