Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chapter 7:-

Mira noticed that everyone was ignoring her presence so she decided to silently move towards her room.

She took the shower before settling herself on the bed with a diary in her hand.

She had the habit of writing a diary for many years.

After her parents death, she had no one to share her thoughts and life problems with, so she used to write everything in her diary, making her feel lightheaded.

It was never easy for her to raise her siblings alone but she never accepted defeat and fought everyday against this world.

After some time, she decided to sleep. She doesn't want to face Adhiraj so she has decided to skip the dinner.

In the dining room,

Adhiraj was sitting at the table along with his family. His sons were sitting beside him, having their dinner.

" Ahaan finish your food", Adhiraj said to Ahaan.

Ahaan is the middle one out of triplets while Ayush is the eldest and Aarav is the youngest.

" Dad", Ahaan said, showing his puppy face. Between these three, Ahaan is the one who never eats properly.

Adhiraj always made sure that he had his food properly.

" Ahaan", Adhiraj said, strictly.

Ahaan knows that Adhiraj is not going to melt down so he finishes his food quietly.

"I want to talk about something with everyone after dinner", Adhiraj's grandfather said in his commanding voice.

"Adhiraj comes to the living room after making the children sleep. We will be waiting for you", his grandfather said.

" Okay", Adhiraj said, respectfully.

Adhiraj took Aarav, Ayush, Ahaan to their room, to make them sleep.

"Dad, we will sleep with you today", Ayush said to his father.

"No problem…. let's go to my room", Adhiraj said and took them to his room.

His room is very huge, fully painted in light grey colour giving a classy look. His big pic was hanging on the wall behind the King size bed.

His room is connected to a balcony giving a great night view.

His room also has a walk-in closet along with an attached washroom.

He settled his children on the bed and made them sleep.

Children slept within a  few minutes. Adhiraj kissed their foreheads before going to the living room where his family was waiting for him.

Adhiraj entered the room and sat at the couch, beside his sister Kiara.

"Dad, what do you want to talk about with us?", Adhiraj's uncle, Kartik, asked his father,Dhruv Raghuvanshi.

"It's been a long time since Kiara and Rehaan got engaged. Now the time has come that we should think about getting these two married", Dhruv, Adhiraj's grandfather, said.

"You are absolutely right,Dad," Adhiraj's aunt, Nandini, said.

"We don't have any problem if Kiara and Rehaan are okay with this", Ranbir, Adhiraj's father, said. Adhiraj's mother, Kavya, nodded her head supporting her husband.

" Kaira, Rehaan?", Dhruv called their names, wanting to know their decision.

"I don't have any problem", Rehaan said, grinning.

" I am also ready", Kaira said, blushing.

Everyone was happy hearing their approval.

"Okay then….. I will call the priest tomorrow  itself, to find a auspicious date for the marriage", Adhiraj's grandmother, Shweta, said happily.

"I am calling Preeti to tell her the good", Kavya said happily.

Preeti Raghuvanshi is daughter of Dhruv and Shweta Raghuvanshi, who is married to Abhimanyu Rathore and had a son named Manik Rathore.

"It's such a happy occasion…I am going to bring the Kheer for everyone from kitchen", Aastha said and went to the kitchen. It's their tradition to have something sweet on happy occasions.

Although Rehaan is Adhiraj's best friend and he trusts him with his life still he warned Rehaan to never hurt his sister and took good care of her.

" Don't worry Adhiraj ….Kaira is your Princess but she will be my Queen", Rehaan promised.

Kaira blushed hearing Rehaan promising her brother.

Rehaan is  Kartik's best friend's son. Rehaan had lost his parents in his childhood so Kartik brought him to Raghuvanshi mansion.

He had grown up with Adhiraj , Kabir and Kaira in Raghuvanshi Mansion.

Due to which, everyone in the Raghuvanshi family trusts him with Kaira. He has always been a member of their family and now he is officially going to become their son- in-law.

"Are you blushing?? Even the mice has started to feel shy", Kabir, Adhiraj's cousin, teased Kiara.

"Kabir bro…how dare you?? You call me mice…I will complain to Kartik Chachu  about you", Kaira said, going towards Kartik.

"Stop….I am sorry…. please don't tell Dad anything", Kabir said, holding his ears.

" You have become a father but still behave like a child. When will you grow up?'', Nandini said, lightly slapping his head from behind.

" Mom!!", Kabir said, rubbing his head.

"Chachi please don't slap his head….he will be in pain…", Kaira said, rubbing his head.

"You both brother, sister…..you don't leave a chance to trouble each other but if someone else tries to say something to one of you, your brother sister love awakens…", Nandini said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Chachi you know these two. These two are like Tom and Jerry……Always fighting with each other but can't see each other in pain…", Adhiraj said, smiling slightly.

" True", Rehaan said, grinning.

"Your Kheer [sweet rice pudding]", Aastha said, giving them a bowl of Kheer ( dessert).

" Thank you Bhabhi", Kaira said, eating the Kheer.

" You're welcome Kaira", Aastha said, giving her a sweet smile.

"Sometimes give me such a sweet smile as well,my dear wifey…", Kabir said, flirting with Aastha.

" Kabir, you can never stop flirting…..Please go and see Ronak once.  I just hope he has not woken up already. If he woke up and didn't saw one of us with him then he will pick this whole house on his head by crying", Aastha said and went to give kheer to other members.

" Okay", Kabir said dramatically and went to his room.

"I should also go", Adhiraj said and went to his room.

He took a shower,changed his clothes and sat on the couch to finish his office work while keeping his eye on his sons to make sure they are sleeping soundly.

After finishing his work, he went to bed and lay down beside his sons. He closed his eyes and soon went into deep slumber.

Mira was sleeping in her room unaware of what was happening in the house. Others also didn't care about the presence or absence of Mira /Tara.

For the Raghuvanshi family, Tara was never a part of their family. Tara had gotten married to Adhiraj only for his money, power, status and title of Adhiraj Raghuvanshi's wife.

While Raghuvanshi family had only allowed this marriage due to triplets otherwise they had never accepted to marry their Adhiraj with  a money minded girl like Tara.