𝟰# 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨

————3rd POV————

They started to run again in the direction of where Luffy is. But Shota wasn't running at his full speed because it would be way to fast for Ace to follow along, also he is the one following Ace.

For Shota he is practically walking right now for Ace he's trying as hard as he can to get to Luffy. It's still fast but for Shota his standard running in his realm would be like 160 miles an hour.

The houses are very far away from each other there.

Some marines jumped in front of Shota and Ace, Ace used his fire on them but they somehow blocked it. Shota then sighed, he didn't feel like doing more work but he knew he had too.

"Barrier" Shota said (P.S. the barrier is kind of like Zhongli's from Genshin impact). Shota then started to walk forward again but then suddenly stopped to look at Ace. "You coming or are you just going to stand there?" Shota said in a joking kind of tone " Yeah! Let's go get Luffy!" Ace said enthusiastically.

They continued to run or well walk to Luffy. If anyone jumped in their way that person or people would literally get shoved away from the two. The nice part was Luffy was also trying to get to them so less work for Shota Ig.

Eventually they finally met up with Luffy. Ace and Luffy had a big hug, and immediately after went back to being serious about the situation they're in. The ground started to shake while Ace smiled knowing it was his captain Whitebeard.

Shota then looked at Ace with a questioning look because he seriously had no clue what the hell was going on. Ace pointed to where his captain was and said that he is his captain and his devil fruit caused the earthquake.

Shota then saw a guy with a gun in his hand approaching Whitebeard. He then started to shoot at a fast pace over and over again. Shota then thought of Ace's captain were to die he'd be sad, so Shota knew he had to do something about it.

————Shota's POV————

I sighed and stopped time altogether. There was nothing moving, talking or breathing there except me. I then thought of things I could do to get rid of the bullets that were hurdling towards Aces captain.

I could blast the bullets into pieces... no that wouldn't work, It could still damage the people around the explosions.

I could also freeze the bullets making them weaker... no that wouldn't work either, it would still hit Ace's captain and I don't know how strong he is so I can't really know weather to do or not to do.

I then immediately realized how dumb I am. I could literally just snap the bullets out of existence. HOW COULD I FORGETTTTTTTTTTTT. (T^T) I'm so stupiddddddddd.

I then unpaused time after finishing sulking in a corner that was know where to be seen. I then snapped my fingers and the bullets that were once getting flung towards Whitebeard where now gone.

"Shazam, mother fuckers." I said in my normally blank tone. Ace looked at me like I was an idiot and Luffy looked over like he didn't know I was even there but still a kinda happy look.

It was probably because Ace isn't dead yet... he most likely won't die today, unless I let him and that's not happening so he is going to have to stay alive for awhile longer.

I then got distracted and accidentally wondered off away from Ace and Luffy. Aw, shit I'm lost... I then saw a pink haired guy in the distance getting attacked by one of the three Admiral guys I froze earlier. I'll call him red Admiral guy for now.

Red Admiral guy was attacking the pink haired guy but a red haired guy came out of know where. Heyyyyyyy popping out of know where is my thing. Someone in the distance said his name was red haired shanks or something.

Wait... how did the red Admiral guy get out of my time spell? Oh... I forgot when I pause time altogether and release it, all of the time spells I placed before also get unpaused if I don't focus on keeping them. I forgot they existed after we left that area so It would make sense.

I then started to walk away and find Luffy but a hand was place on my shoulder and someone said "And who are you" I turned around to find a guy with red hair in front of me. I think it was red haired shanks

————Words: 778————

- When I put the A/N out I had like 150 words on this chapter.

- I made it to 150 reads in total 🥳 but it kind of worries me at the same time because if more people start to read this then there might actually have people waiting for a chapter to come out.

- just to clarify this book if only for fun so the chapters don't really come out often😅.

- this chapter took a little long to post but that's kind of like every chapter I ever make but like there is Aims web testing going on rn so the wait might be a bit long, not that it wouldn't be long on the first place. Lol