There's A First Time For Everything

Brit's POV

Matt pulled away and I just smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"So does this mean we can cuddle now and that I can actually sleep in here with you?" Matt asked walking to the bed and laying down.

"Cuddle yes. Sleeping in here I'm not sure that is my parents decision cause it is their house." Matt nodded his head and motioned for me to come lay down. I walked to the bed and laid down on my left side, Matt turned over and held me. Now I understand why I always liked his hugs, being in his arms I feel safe. Not soon after we laid down we both fell asleep in each others arms.

A couple of hours later I woke up to my door opening, Matt was still sleep but I see my mom walking in.

"Hey come here for a sec." She said with a smile on her face when she saw that we were asleep. I carefully got up and made sure I didn't wake him up and walked out into the hall.

"What's up?" I asked her rubbing my eyes then crossing my arms because I was cold.

"Nothing hun I just wanted to say that I am glad you two finally spoke up to one another about your feelings for each other I know that wasn't easy. Also its almost 4am so he can stay in your room but if you do anything just make sure we can't hear it." She said smiling.

"MOM! I'm still a virgin I will not give it up just like that. I mean yeah we've known each other forever and we have gone through some very personal things together but this is way more personal." I said and she nodded her head and grabbed my hand.

"Sweetie I know it may be personal but it can happen with the snap of a finger. You just get caught up in the moment and I am so glad you have been able to control yourself and save yourself for the right one, but if I am being honest I think he is the right one." She kissed my head and went to her room. I walked back into my room to find Matt awake and sitting up in the bed.

"Please tell me you didn't hear any of that." I said and he just laughed.

"I can't because that would be lying. I heard every word." I put my head in my hands and shook my head.

"Don't worry I wont do anything you aren't comfortable with." He said patting the bed for me to come sit. See Matt isn't a virgin the day he lost it he came to me and told me. Did I want to loose it yeah but I don't want to after he overheard the conversation my mom and I just had.

"Matt... Never mind." I said looking down. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Babe if you want me to take just tell me. I know you've been waiting and that's okay just know I won't do anything without your permission." Matt said. Him calling me babe just made me melt into him and I think he noticed because he got up and locked my door. He walked back over and laid down pulling me on top of him.

"Matt... Just take it." Every little touch just made me want him more and more. With that being said Matt flipped us over and kissed me softly.

He slowly made his way to my neck and that right there was a peaking point. I mean this man knows what he is doing. Matt took his shirt off and went right back to kissing me his hands finding his way to my waist. He slid his hands under my shirt and just faintly touched my hips and stomach with his fingers not going below the waist band of my shorts and not going above my belly button. Matt meant what he said about not doing anything without permission.

"Matt you can take it off" I said pulling my shirt up a little bit. I sat up and he slid my shirt and sports bra off and I laid back down.

"May I?" He asked. I nodded and he began kissing down my body that I started to try and cover. Matt stopped and looked at me.