Superwholock - Don't F*&# With Time Travel (Part 2)

"Dean!"

"Sherlock!"

"Doctor!"

"Stay behind me Donna!" A tall and skinny man says while pointing some strange screwdriver towards the two men staring at them. Dean releases Sherlock with a shove before rushing back over to Cas who was laying sideways on the bench.

"What's wrong with him?" John asks quietly as he comes to stand beside the detective.

"Nothing, he's fine, now get lost, I don't have time for this." Dean brushes off the strangers behind him. The last thing he needed was to get caught up here and miss his chance to snatch the doctor to save Sam.

"Maybe I could be of assistance." The Doctor lowers his screwdriver, placing back into his vest before walking to Castiel and placing his head on his chest.

"Well you sure are a different one aren't you." He mutters to himself.

"Hey get off of him, he's fine!" Dean pushes The Doctor away, Cas finding the perfect time to cough up blood.

"Move out of the way, I'm a real doctor." John pushes his way through the two men and examines his body, "No flesh wounds," He touches the back of his palm to Cas's forehead, "Your temperature is fine," He turns to Dean, "Do you know what's wrong with him?"

Dean looks around before sighing and nodding but not informing the group of anything.

"Do you trust me?" The Doctor speaks up.

"No." Dean responds immediately but The Doctor is already walking away towards the Tardis, Donna following close behind with Sherlock not too far behind.

"Sherlock!" John yells before sprinting towards his friend.

"Help me up Dean." Cas chokes out while trying to situate himself sitting up.

"We aren't going with them, we have to find that doctor." Dean looks around the park and grabs onto Cas's arm, hoisting him up off the bench and walking in the opposite direction that the others went.

Dean was practically dragging Cas along side him across the grass but as they rounded a tree a groaning, wheezing noise echoed out around them. Dean quickly grabs his gun and starts shooting off into the night but stops aiming for the blue police box appearing right before their eyes. They both stood there staring in shock.

"Cas! That's the box! There's the doctor!" Dean quickly quits firing and picks up the fading angel bridal style and runs towards the box before it disappears. It sits calmly in the grass as they get closer and closer but before they make it the door swings open and there stands the skinny man from earlier.

"Well hello again! Come on in, plenty of room!" He motions for them to get in. Dean doesn't think twice as he rushes inside but stops short of getting inside when he noticing the sheer size.

"But it's... it's-" Dean stutters.

"Bigger on the inside." John says in wonder while looking at the ceiling, Sherlock looking at the dash in the middle of the room. Dean lays Cas down the steps near by and walks around in amazement.

"So you're telling me this all fits in the blue box?" Dean looks over at everyone.

"Time lord science. Nothing fancy." The skinny one explains.

"I don't think we've properly met, I'm John Watson and that's Sherlock Holmes." John shakes Dean's hand.

"Like the detective or something?" He returns the shake, "Dean Winchester and that's Cas."