1: Beast Lord

In the previous life, Lin's life was always fixed at the age of twenty-one.

    Back then, his mother concealed his medical history before marriage, which caused him to be born with a serious genetic disease. Doctors once believed that he would not live to be an adult.

    And this marriage that started with deception did not last for a few years, and ended in divorce amid the constant quarrels between the parents. Then the parents went abroad one after another in search of so-called freedom, leaving Lin alone and living with their grandparents.

    The grandparents took great care of the young Lin, and the two old people did their best to make Lin's childhood full of happiness. But his health deteriorated, and he had to drop out of high school to stay at home, unable to go out most of the time.

    Even so, Lin didn't want to spend his life in a daze under the pity of others, so he relied on self-study to become an excellent translator and published several translations.

    He likes reading quietly, listening to soothing pure music, likes green plants, bright flowers and the blue sky... He lives tenaciously and dignifiedly until the last moment of his life.

    When he woke up again, he had come to this magical land of orcs.

    The Beastman Continent is very backward, and with the beast shape as the link, the prototype of the country-tribe has been formed. A tribe is mostly composed of large and small orc tribes with the same animal shape, and the leader is honored as the great chief.

    The orcs living here can completely transform into some kind of ferocious beasts, and most of them are carnivores like tigers, wolves and bears, but they usually live in human form. Some orcs still have some animal-shaped organs after returning to human beings, so they are called half-beasts or half-orcs. It is amazing that half-beasts, regardless of men and women, have the ability to give birth to offspring, but it is more difficult.

    Lin is now a half-beast boy of the white wolf clan who looks less than ten years old. He has a pair of white animal ears on his head. No matter what expression he makes, he looks a bit coquettish, which makes him feel awkward occasionally.

    This boy has the same appearance and the same name as him. Not long ago, he had an enviable family background: his father was a famous half-beast marksman of the White Wolf tribe, and he won the Lord Feng Xuefeng by virtue of his military exploits; The second wife, a flower of the local Frostwolf tribe, has a gentle personality. The boy's parents are very loving, and the mother is pregnant again, and soon there will be more pups in the family.

    However, at the beginning of winter, a large animal wave, which had not been seen in decades, broke out and destroyed the boy's happy family.

    The father was seriously injured and died in order to protect the villagers who failed to escape in time. The mother gave birth prematurely in extreme grief and gave birth to a pair of emaciated twins. Postpartum, the body has been very weak.

    Before his father was buried, the boy's half-brother hurried over to inherit Xuefeng's collar. That was the son born to the boy's father and his ex-wife. After the two broke up, he has been living with his mother in the capital.

    The half-brother brought dozens of guards with him, and came to the territory with great momentum. Except for the territory, he had no right to resell it. He took away almost all his belongings, and drove the boy, his mother, younger siblings out of the lord's mansion. Thanks to the shelter of the villagers, they did not sleep on the streets in those days.

    The boy lost his adoring father, lost his beloved home, and fell seriously ill. After waking up, the body is already a soul from another world.

    Lin is sorry, he doesn't know whether this is the previous life or the reincarnation, let him be resurrected in the body of a boy in another world. He also didn't know how to leave, since nothing could be changed, he would live a good life instead of the boy, and would never waste this precious life.