48: Let Yourself Go Free

This winter, the villagers in Xuefengling still eat well, live warmly, and maintain good health. It’s just that they are very active, they are bored at home for several months, and they are very suffocated. When the weather returns to spring, they can’t wait to go out to work. Although the ground is still frozen and cannot be cultivated, there are still many chores to do. It is necessary to repair the thatched huts that collapsed in the heavy snow, select good seeds, and prepare for spring plowing. At the same time, various workshops have also started work one after another.

    What young people most want to join is the guard team, picket team or patrol team. The benefits are good, and they can still wear uniform clothing and animal skin belts every day, and catch those unruly guys majestically. It's so cool. At the same time, they are also the hardest, and they have to work in shifts in winter. Like a patrol team, it is divided into several small teams, and they often have to take turns patrolling the territory in the wind and snow.

    Today it was the first team's turn to patrol. Most of this team was the group of youngsters that Xiao Hui selected to hunt down wild rats at the beginning, and they had the best relationship with Xiao Hui. In the morning, they walked around the village under the leadership of the deputy captain, sweating profusely from exhaustion. It's finally time to rest, and many single team members want to go to the tavern for a drink as usual. They can receive a lot of paper tickets every month, each of them has a lot of money, and they don't have a light burden like their partners. When they are not working, they wish they could spend time in taverns.

    A group of people responded, and everyone happily chatted about the latest gossip, and someone asked casually: "I haven't seen the captain for a while, what's wrong with him?" Among the several teams, Xiao Hui did his part, and served as the general captain, who was also in charge of the first team. Not only because of his status as the lord's partner, but also because of himself, no one is unconvinced.

    One team member said: "I went to see it once before. I was lying on the bed and said that my stomach was ruined by eating."

    Another team member was very surprised: "When I went, why did I hear that it was a backache? He seemed to have gained weight It doesn't look like you're sick at all."

    Everyone discussed a few words, and someone suggested: "It's fine today, don't drink too much, let's go see if the captain is in good health, and come to patrol early." "Yes,

    I I am still waiting to go hunting with him and get a good animal skin for my family to make new clothes."

    They hadn't seen Xiao Hui for a while, and they still missed him, without him bragging, the patrol was boring. And with Xiao Hui with them, they can get extra meals of pheasant and hare every day, that guy is a good hunter.

    A dozen or so young people agreed unanimously and rushed to the Lord's Mansion. Xiaolin didn't have many rules here, and only arranged two guards in the gatehouse. Being able to join the patrol team, they are all trustworthy in terms of identity. They have all visited Xiao Hui several times. The guard glanced at him, opened the door with a smile, and led them in.

    They bypassed a courtyard and went directly to the small courtyard where Xiao Lin and Xiao Hui lived, and they admired as they walked: "What did the lord do here? It's still cold and the grass turns green, which looks good." "That's, Our lord is good at everything."

    Just after being brought into the second yard, they were a little puzzled when they saw the scene before them: Did they read it right, the fat man who was walking in the yard while clinging to their lord seemed to be theirs Captain Little Gray?

    Xiao Hui was holding Xiao Lin's hand, happily walking in the garden. The large open space in the yard was planted with evergreen flowers and green trees by Xiao Lin, making it lush everywhere. Seeing so much green in this season makes people feel good, and Xiaohui will come out when he is bored in the room. He is used to seeing the scenery, and now he puts all his thoughts on Xiao Lin, and when he finds an opportunity, he holds his little hands and hugs his waist. He is so happy that he doesn't pay attention to the movement around him at all. When he realized how noisy it was outside, his team members were already very close, and as soon as he turned around, he saw eye contact with a group of big and small guys.