47: Pregnancy

"Ah, there is a cub in my stomach?" Xiao Hui opened his mouth wide, unable to close it for a long time, and touched his strong abdominal muscles dreamily. Hehe, didn't he hear it wrong, he just had a stomachache, why did he have a baby?

    The whole family was also shocked, looking at Xiao Lin, then at Xiao Hui: So, it's not what they thought?

    Embarrassed by the family's surprised expressions, Xiao Lin managed to maintain his composure, and explained in a low voice: "It's been about forty days. I was too careless to notice it all the time. Xiao Hui was in such a cold place. Tian went out for a day of running, drank cold spirits, and wrestled with others in an arm-wrestling competition, so his stomach hurts. But Xiao Hui is in good health, so I will prepare some herbs. He should be fine after drinking." Xiao Lin

    went In the front yard, he specially placed herbal medicine in a room, and gave Xiaohui anti-fetal medicine. People in the territory are often pregnant, and he has obtained a lot of such prescriptions from the system. He really couldn't say it just now, Xiao Hui actually moved his tires. This guy is too reckless, but fortunately he has always been strong, so it shouldn't be a big deal if he takes a break. But Xiaolin was not at ease, and was going to let this guy drink some anti-fetal medicine.

    Grandma and mother all came to help, and soon a small pot of soup and medicine was ready. Under the watchful eyes of the whole family, Xiao Hui awkwardly picked up a large bowl full of brown soup, drank it all in one gulp, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand casually: "It's finished." Grandma immediately put the bowl

    away Received it, and looked at him with concern: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

    The look seemed to be looking at something fragile, which made Xiao Hui feel uncomfortable, and shrank back into the bed: "Well, it's hot, It's much more comfortable."

    "I can't drink that rye wine anymore. In such a cold day, drinking something so cold won't worry you from getting sick." Grandma couldn't help but complain.

    Xiao Hui hurriedly nodded obediently, hugged the quilt, and cast a help-seeking look at Xiao Lin: Help, dear!

    Xiao Lin glanced at him, received Xiao Hui's request for help, and hurriedly helped him out: "Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, go get busy, I will accompany Xiao Hui to rest for a while."

    "Okay." Grandma and the others were still in shock at the moment, and they didn't know what to do. The son-in-law who was originally thought has become a daughter-in-law, is it not easy to use Xiao Hui casually in the future? Looking at the two of them, grandma moved her mouth, and finally she couldn't help telling her: "Xiao Hui, don't make trouble these two nights, and take good care of your body." "Understood, grandma.

    " Stiff, Xiao Lin's face also turned red. It's not good for a big family to live together. Grandma and the others seem to have installed surveillance at home, so they can know what happens in any corner. One day when Xiao Hui got up early and secretly washed his pants, grandma and the others would immediately cook a large pot of nutritious venison, big bone soup, etc. at noon, most of which went into Xiao Hui's stomach.

    When the family left, Xiao Lin looked back and saw that a big bag had bulged under the bed, and Xiao Hui was buried in it.

    "Ah, what should I do now, it's too embarrassing!" Xiao Hui lay on the bed and wailed for a long time, poking out half of his head from under the quilt, stretching out a hand to tug on Xiao Lin's clothes pitifully: "Xiao Lin, wait Tell grandma and the others, don’t tell me that I’m pregnant!”

    Xiaolin took off his coat and hung it on the hanger in a funny way, and sat by the bed: “What’s the matter, I’m afraid others will know that you brag every day Do you?"