TRAINING PLAN AND DOUBTS [CHAPTER-1]

Hi Guys unfortunately my g-mail on which my second account was linked is not working properly so I thought of deleting it so that I don't get any further damage so expect the chapters to be on this besides switching accounts were tough its better with one for now~

[These events are when Risk happened but instead of calling Felix ladybug called the team and Adrien was not going anywhere and Felix left after taking the peacock miraculous sneakily leaving the revealer lens on the ground and Adrien knows Alya being Rena Furtive after confronting ladybug in strike back and Nino does as well since Alya told him due to risk but ladybug didn't take her Miraculous since she being actives is still hidden secret from Shadowmoth]

ADRIEN: [Sighs] Plagg... do you think I am useless...

PLAGG: No..

ADRIEN: Then why doesn't ladybug trust me enough and before you say anything I already have seen how ladybug calls new members and gets the job done before I arrive and sometimes I feel I am not even needed... and today she said I am like any other member of the team plagg.

PLAGG: Its not true Adrien...

ADRIEN: It is plagg... she said I am like any other member and she needs the best superhero for missions and when I wanted to help she told me not to waste her time... She never accepts my love and if I confess she just gets angry... You know sometimes I feel jealous of that boy she fell in love...

PLAGG: [Says is a whisper] If only you know...

ADRIEN: [Sighs] I think I should try to move on.. I sometimes think she doesn't even trust me enough...

PLAGG: Don't say that... you know its not true Adrien...

ADRIEN: Leave it plagg... I want some time alone... [With that he walks out of his room going downstairs as plagg was hiding in his shirt when Adrien's father calls him as Adrien looks up to see his father with a stern face standing]

 [With that he walks out of his room going downstairs as plagg was hiding in his shirt when Adrien's father calls him as Adrien looks up to see his father with a stern face standing]

GABRIEL: [Says in a cold voice] Adrien! I am disappointed by the fact that you refused to work with Mrs. Lila Rossi for the World Fashion Trip and may I know the meaning of this!!

ADRIEN: [Was already upset so he stood upto Gabriel] Father! If I leave on this trip then I am going to miss alot of my studies and my friends for years I can't go with it!!

GABRIEL: Its this the pathetic excuse for refusing for the trip... I was right those pathetic friends of your are really a bad influence on you Adrien! This is my last warning Adrien if you try to

ADRIEN: [Horrified] You can't do that father!! I can't leave the school and what about my friends!!

GABRIEL: As I said you will not speak with them! Say goodbye to them today so I don't have to see them at my doorsteps and I am going on a trip with Nathalie and will be back till tomorrow till then you will practice your piano and I am not taking no as a answer!! Do I make myself clear!