EMELIE'S MYSTERIOUS LETTER [CHAPTER-4]

Hi Guys so this is chapter 4 of my Miraculous series and I hope you like it and don't forget to vote-

[After knowing the horrifying past about the black cat holders Adrien runs back towards the Agreste Mansion as he lands on a rooftop looking at the Agreste Mansion which once was his home where he used to live happily with his Mom and Dad which now only gives him a regret, loneliness and heartbreaking sadness. He makes a jump and lands in his room and looks at it when he hears few voices and looks from the window to see his Bodyguard and Nathalie approaching who was still a little weak as Adrien drops off his transformation]

ADRIEN: Plagg.. its time we confront them... [With that he asks Plagg to hide as he goes towards Nathalie's room and sees his bodyguard look at him and give a nod which he returns as he then enters Nathalie's room to see her resting on bed looking tired as she looks at him]

NATHALIE: Adrien..? Do you want something?

ADRIEN: [Smiles] No Nathalie.. I just came here to check how are you..? [Goes and sits beside her as she smiles at him]

NATHALIE: Thanks Adrien but I am fine.. how about you.. I hope you were following your schedule and practicing your lessons.

ADRIEN: Yes I was.. [Nathalie coughs a little] I still don't understand how did you get so ill Nathalie you were so well few months ago and in few months you got so ill that even famous doctors are not able to find the reason to your sickness..

NATHALIE: Adrien.. don't worry about me please I will be alright.

ADRIEN: [He then faces the front as he says] My Mom also got ill just like you.. and she passed away...

NATHALIE: Adrien..

ADRIEN: All this which is happening is not normal.. Their might be a cause for this..

NATHALIE: Adrien please I will be alright you should concentrate on your studies and your father will be disappointed if he came to know your performance decreased..

ADRIEN: I don't care.

NATHALIE: [Surprised] W-What?

ADRIEN: I said I don't care what my father thinks Nathalie..

NATHALIE: Adrien what are you saying!

ADRIEN: [Chuckles darkly] You know.. its surprising that their has been no attack from Shadowmoth since my father has left Paris...

[Nathalie pales]

ADRIEN: Now that I wonder... When we went to Shanghai hawkmoth was present their as well and when my bodyguard was been akumatized and threw me from the building I could have died but at the last moment my Bodyguard let go of ladybug and she saved me..

NATHALIE: Adrien.. where are you going with this.. and what are you trying to say..

ADRIEN: My Mom disappeared.. Father and you had told me that she died but we haven't found any dead body of her and I was never taken to the funeral which not even happened.. Nathalie.. I want to hear the truth from you.. I want you to say it.

NATHALIE: W-What truth are you talking about Adrien..?

ADRIEN: The truth about my mother's portrait and what is behind it.. the truth about my mother whose body I saw in the secret basement beneath this mansion and the truth about my father..

[Nathalie was hyperventilating as their secret was busted as she couldn't speak]

ADRIEN: Nathalie.. [Looks at Nathalie as she sees stares at the green eyes which once showed so much adoration, hope, positivity, happiness was not devoid of any emotion just empty] You knew about this..