GOODBYE WITH A SMILE [CHAPTER-8]

Hi Guys this is chapter 8 of the Miraculous fanfiction and it will be a long chapter so enjoy-

[After cutting all his ties with ladybug, the black cat runs to transform into Astro cat as he runs into alleyway with super speed as he was about to transform into Astro-cat when a voice stopped him]

????: I finally found you Chat Noir... 

[Chat Noir freezes at the voice as he knew the familiarity in the voice as he turned around to find a friend, someone who was also dear to ladybug and a Miraculous holder]

CHAT NOIR: Viperion..

LUKA: [Chuckles] I am not transformed at the moment

CHAT NOIR: [Looks at him defensively] What do you want Luka..

LUKA: [Raises his hands in surrender] I mean no harm to you Chat Noir... I just wanted to check if you are alright... 

CHAT NOIR: [Looks at him for a moment then nods] I am fine thank you now you can leave.

LUKA: [Raises an eyebrow] Why are you being so defensive you know I mean no harm right..? And now even Shadowmoth is defeated..

CHAT NOIR: So I guess you don't know huh.. 

LUKA: What?

CHAT NOIR: Ladybug and the Grand-Master are after my Miraculous. They now consider me a threat and as a enemy..

LUKA: [Shocked] WHAT! B-But ladybug would never do that... I mean she always cared for her partner and she even fought against Grandmaster when he wanted your miraculous because you didn't show up in few fights..

CHAT NOIR: What? [Narrows his eyes at him] What do you mean.. 

LUKA: [Realizes his mistake as he looks down and says] Remember when Ladybug called you to reveal the identity.. it was because the Grandmaster wanted to take your Miraculous because of you being late and Ladybug said otherwise as she came up with a plan to get to know your identity and reveal it to the Grandmaster while using second chance so that she could forget afterwards..

CHAT NOIR: [Listens to explanation and laughs a little] After what I have been through I am not surprised and Luka.. You know my identity right..

LUKA: [Eyes widen] W-What no w-who told you that..

CHAT NOIR: I am not that oblivious anymore Luka. You know my identity right. [Luka just looks down in shame] For how long Luka? 

LUKA: Remember Wishmaker.. I knew it since then. I found out your identity when you and ladybug got hit.

CHAT NOIR: [Surprised] So you know Ladybug's identity too huh.

LUKA: Yeah. I wanted to tell the truth but after seeing the situation I thought against it. But now the danger is over. Adrien I am sorry about your father.