9: Sven

A little warning on this chapter...... that's all :)

9: Sven

SHE'S SOFT and everything else that is good in this world.

Our lips move in almost complete synchronisation as I kiss her as hard as I possibly can. Her body is pliant like butter in my arms, following my every move as I guide her through the most amazing kiss of my life.

Small whimpers escape past her lips, her hands softly placed on my waist, sending a million tingles through my body with such a small action. Oh, man.

Her fingers trace upwards, sliding underneath my shirt. I almost shiver when her hands make contact with my burning flesh. She gently tugs on my lower lip with her teeth and I feel my eyes roll backwards. Fuck.

Nova pulls away from the kiss for a second and leans in closer to me, her warm breath tickling my ear. She then whispers, "I want more." And places a gentle kiss on my neck, right below my ear.

Compose yourself, man.

"Are you sure?"

Her fingers lower from my stomach to the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers loop around the belt holes and she pulls me towards her, a wide grin on her face, lips swollen, a flush of red on her cheeks. "Oh, I'm very sure."

The corner of my mouth tugs into a side smile. "Come here," I tell her, grabbing her maybe a bit too roughly. I snake my arm around her dainty waist, pulling her with me.

Nova grabs my shirt with her hands and pulls me in for another kiss, holding onto my as if her life depended on it. I guided her towards my bed, her hands moving from my shirt to pants, her hands suddenly fumbling with my belt buckle, eager to get it out of the way.

I chuckle against her lips as I remove the small cardigan that she's wearing from her shoulders, gaining better access to her neck and cleavage. Nova's breathing gets heavier and her head falls back, a small moan-like sigh escaping past her lips.

Once the back of my knees hit the bed, I'm ready to guide Nova on top of it, but a knock on the door interrupts me, making me hastily pull away and press a finger against Nova's lips, shushing her.

"Yo, man," Rosen's voice echoes from the other side. "What's going on? Saskia just left in a hurry and she looked very annoyed."

"All good, bro," I yell back. My eyes widen when Nova's tongue darts out of her mouth and she slowly licks my finger and then wraps her lips around it, sucking lightly. Her hand moves to my waist again and before I realise what's happening, she slips her hands into my underwear, making me jump slightly.

"Alright," Rosen responds. "Do you wanna come out for a few beers and play some pool or something?"

Nova gently grabs ahold of my hard penis and starts moving her hand up and down, at an aggravatingly slow pace, making me grunt and stare at her. She just lightly giggles.

I cough to clear my throat, "Nah, I'm good!"

"Sven..." Rosen trails off. "What's going on? Why can I hear a woman's laughter in your room?"

Nova picks up her pace.

I grab her wrist to stop her, but she just keeps going, now a smug look on her face like she knows she's completely torturing me at this point.

"No, no one's here. I'm just not feeling good and need some peace."

Rosen chuckles. "Yeah, right." He stays quiet for a few seconds and then says, "Hi, Nova!"