The Call Of The Golden Weapons

Author's Note: Hey Guys, Welcome back, I Hope You are enjoying your day. Next week is my last week at school, and I might be late in making chapters since I am on holiday and no devices are allowed!!! So when I come back I will be able to make more chapters and I might be able to finish this book!

Today's Instrumental Song is Black Panther Wakanda Forever Trailer Music 2
Now it might sound strange how I have put this up but I think this fits well for a trailer for this book!

Nya POV

Some Days passed by and I kept training with Jay and he helped me every day when the borders of Ninjago regenerated.

I sometimes snuck into Jay's room for comfort without him knowing,

One day he found me doing that.

The reason I was doing that is that I get terrible nightmares and normally back at home I would get comfort from my brother and since my brother isn't here with me, I feel stressed.

During the night I had another nightmare and I silently went to Jay's room and he was asleep.

I have forgotten to wake up early and go back to my room that day but I was so exhausted,

"Nya? What are you doing on my bed?" Jay suddenly asks with a silly smile.

I gasp,

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I exclaim embarrassed,

"No don't be," Jay says,

"Look back at home when I was with Kai I used to get nightmares and he used to comfort me and now I don't have him anymore and I am alone, please don't get mad at me," I say.

He suddenly pulls me into a hug and pulls me close,

"I'm not mad, I don't mind it," He says with a smile.

I smile and soon we both woke up and soon as we had breakfast we switched on the TV.

And we soon heard that we have been invaded by what looked like Dark Spirited Soldiers,

We both went out of our department and soon head outside to where they were.

"Oi, Pick someone your own size" Jay yells,

They soon turn towards us.

I soon fill my hands with water and we start to fight but I soon get thrown to the floor and I couldn't get up.

To be honest the Dark spirited soldiers were way larger than us and we would be outnumbered.

I was in so much pain and my joints hurt so much,

I reach out my hand for help but everything soon blurred.

I was just going to have to give up, I soon see Jay near me on the floor.

He reaches his out to mine and our hands interlaced, 

I felt my heart thumping,

Suddenly I felt something on my hands and I soon receive strength and more power.

I immediately stood up and I realised that I have received my Golden Weapon,

I huge trident marked gold and ocean blue.

I soon charged and I had a whole lot of power over him,

I soon kick them down and soon I grab Jay's hand and pull him up.

He looked at me,

The power I had soon faded and soon I had the power to come home.

But I decided to tell Jay what happened,