Summoning and Gaining Full Control

Author's Note: Hey Guys, Welcome Back! I hope you are enjoying this book! I found this post on Tumblr that shows the Ninja as Gods and it looked so awesome.
If you want to have a look, then here is the link... https://www.tumblr.com/cinnamonkittenz/653897963029004288/the-ninja-and-their-god-forms-like-nya-when-she
Today's Instrumental Music Today is... Freedom by Scott Buckley and it also inspired me to make this book!

Nya POV

As the days passed by, 

The Borders of Ninjago that weren't generated were reported over the news that something was happening to them.

As if they were regenerating and soon the darkness started to fade and they faded after 2 weeks.

This was strange because typically The God of Energy and Green of Life was in charge.

But before it was The God of Heart and Protection,

But we shouldn't worry about that now.

Just as the borders were generated the darkness faded and soon we could see the skies having magnetic fields that the Earth has.

But they were shaded purple and white, 

Is the God of Heart and Protection back?

After a few days, I could see the true colours of the places,

I thought about meditating on the edge of a cliff by the large waves.

I am hoping to find a connection with the ocean so I can summon my powers and gain full control.

Wu once told me that meditating helps you get in touch, so it should work.

This Morning I went out and wore the kimono I wore back at the Blessing Ceremony before the Overlord took over.

I soon approach the cliff and sit crossed legged and soon place both of my hands on my knees and close my eyes.

I tried to think what water might feel like,

Cold or Warm, Wet, Can become solid or a gas, strong with the wind and moon, attracts the thunder and lighting.

I soon see water in my hands and I smile, 

Yes, I have done it!

I soon check what I can do,

I soon went down to the beach and decided to take a swim as well.

As I dive in I realised that I could breathe underwater,

I could speak to whales and understand their voices, 

I can control the movement of the Ocean and the Tides.

I also felt connected to the moon since it creates the tides,

By the end of the day, I went back home and soon decided to take a rest from all that testing.

"Where have you been all day?" I hear Jay question, 

I look over and see him coming from the kitchen.

"I have been at the beach," I say,

"What for?" He questions,

"I just wanted to do some meditation and get in touch with my powers," I say.

"Really?" He says,

"Yeah, Watch," I say.

I soon walk to the sink and soon flex my fingers as water from the sick swirls around my hands.

"Woah," He says,