𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━ chapter one ━

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━ chapter one ━

❝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝.❞

---

9 Years Ago - Manila, Philippines

THE weather was bright and sunny, perfect for a family to go out on a trip and have a fun time together. And that's what you are currently doing with your little family; you and your parents.

The three of you currently were in a large hectare of dandelion fields here in Manila, Philippines; apparently, your father, who's a full-blooded Filipino had to met up with his friend, who owned this place. And since that you heard him about going to a field of flowers—with you liking them—he decided to bring you, and as well as his Japanese wife, or your mother, to as well spend time together here, seeing as there's no harm to bring you both here.

You could say you're having so much fun; the dandelion flowers here are very pretty and every time you touch one, it tickles your skin that makes you giggle softly.

You were an only child of two adults whose races are different from each other; your Filipino father and your Japanese mother. They both met each other when your mother, who happens to be a businesswoman, had made a contract with your Filipino father who was also a businessman; since your mother's company to where she works at is connecting to every company in each countries.

And when they both got close together and fell in love, forming you as the product of their love; you were the most beautiful girl they have ever given life to—with you inheriting your mother's unique bright orange hair, you inherited on the other hand, your father's beautiful hazel brown eyes and his beautiful lightly tanned skin.

You looked unique to the eyes of the other people here in the Philippines; considering that most people here either have black or brown-colored hair. And if you'd see some having blond/blonde, or any other colored hair, that's only because it's dyed. Yours was natural.

But still, you parents love you the most without caring how you looked different. You were a product of their love—why would they not love you?

Anyways—while your parents were having a lighthearted conversation with their now friend, you decided to go and explore the whole dandelion field, wanting to bask in the warm sunlight.

"(Y/N), 'wag kang lalayo masyado ha? Para 'di kami mahirapan ni mommy mo na hanapin ka." [ T: "(Y/N), don't stray away too far, okay? So that me and your mommy won't have a hard time finding you." ] You heard your father calling out to you before you could go ahead and bask yourself in the warm sunlight and the soft ticklish sensation of the dandelions around you.