𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━ chapter three ━

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━ chapter three ━

❝𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧.❞

---

THE same day to which you met the boy in your past, the one that you've been wanting to see after 9 years again, you and Izana—his name that you founded beautiful and quite alluring, finally decided to leave the Dandelion Field Park, the place that has brought you two together back in the past, and brought you two back together again today in the present.

And since you both don't have any businesses to take care of for the rest of this day, you both decided to just have a simple stroll along the streets of Manila while having a lighthearted conversation with each other; you and Izana promised each other that you'll get to know more about each other once you met up again—and, you just had the hunch that after finally meeting Izana, there's no way he would just let you go after that.

You get the sense that Izana is not just a simple person; he himself claimed that he's a delinquent and that he formerly leads a gang back in Japan, plus the fact that he called you his Queen. That was enough for you to know that he is considering himself as the King.

But then again—it doesn't matter to you whatever he was; whether he calls himself a 'King' or if he's a delinquent. All that matters to you is that you finally met Izana again.

—"Putangina naman, ang init!! Dapat every Christmas break na lang pala ako magbakasyon dito! Putragis na init na 'to oh!" [ T: "Damn it all, it's so hot! I should just have a vacation here every Christmas break! Damn this heatwave!" ] You almost forgot that today's temperature is about 40 degrees Celsius or higher; you were so engrossed in having your moment with Izana, that you forgot how it's literally hot today, like you're being cooked in an oven.

"I agree with you, tangina talaga. Sa susunod, tuwing December na lang ako pupunta rito." [ T: "I agree with you, damn it all. I swear, the next time I come here will be every December." ] As you heard Izana beside you cursing in your mother tongue language as well, you turned to him just as he turned to you, both of you looking at each other for a while, before you two broke out into laughter—albeit Izana was much more calmer than you are, who's literally laughing out loud just because finding how silly you are.

"Goodness, I don't know if it's just the heat messing up with us right now, but we do have a lot of coincidences, huh, Izana?" You now said, speaking in Japanese as you smiled big, ignoring the heat that seemed to be getting intense as seconds ticks by. "Medyo compatible ata tayo, huh?" [ T: "We're quite compatible, huh?" ] You were only intending to joke about it—how you have many similarities with Izana as both of you kept having it since earlier, when the said bleached blond-haired male himself had his lips curved up into a smirk, and you knew that there's no way Izana's going to let this pass by not to tease you.