𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━ chapter two ━

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━ chapter two ━

❝𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐢.❞

---

9 Years Ago - Dandelion Field Park, Manila, Philippines

IZANA was about 9 years-old when he went to a vacation in his birth country Philippines, along with his adoptive older brother Shinichiro; two years after he was adopted into Shinichiro's family, which ended up with him gaining a younger sibling named Manjiro—Izana decided to go to Philippines to just spend his summer vacation here before going back to Japan.

Izana was about 5 when he flew from Philippines to Japan when his Japanese father brought him to the Philippines after his birth mother died; it wasn't then soon enough when his father also followed, leaving him all alone and began staying at the orphanage at that.

Though, it wasn't that soon enough when he was adopted by a Japanese woman named Kurokawa Karen; he gained a little sister after that, and that was Emma. 

Both of them soon were abandoned by their mother and founded themselves in front of the Sano Residence, where they'd soon become a part of their family, him gaining an older brother, and a younger brother.

Today, Manjiro and Emma was supposed to be with him and Shinichiro, however, the two insisted to just remain at the place they're currently staying in today, due to the hot weather, because of course, it's summer.

The two siblings ended up going to a flower field park called Dandelion Field Park in Manila; apparently, Shinichiro just wanted to relax somewhere and somehow, he found this place where it doesn't have much people crowding around it. Although there are few people touring this place, it's not crowd enough for them to not peaceful over here.

—"Are you sure you don't want to go with me and look around?" Izana asked Shinichiro, the said male who just opted to relax under a gazebo placed at the large hectare of the dandelion flower field. The said ravenette-haired male only smiled at him, patting him on his head, ruffling as well his white-colored locks, "Yeah, I'm fine over here, so go on and look around. Just make sure that you won't get lost." He reminded.

Izana founded himself pouting at how his hair was now messy, thanks to Shinichiro ruffling his hair, before swatting off his older brother's hand away as he huffed, "I'm already nearing 10 and I'm responsible." He only said, receiving himself a laugh from Shinichiro, to which he ignored as he went off to go and look around the large hectare of dandelion flowers. 

Soon, after he went off to the field of dandelion flowers to just relax while looking around, a thought inside of his mind. Hm, Emma would've liked to be here and for sure, she'll make flower crowns that she'll force me, Manjiro, and Shin-nii to wear. But, speaking of Manjiro, he would just sneeze over and over again because of the dandelion flowers. Izana could already see what will happen if he brought Manjiro and Emma with him in this place, and he only heaved out a sigh at that.