𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━ chapter four ━

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━ chapter four ━

❝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?❞

---

FEW days have passed ever since the day when you met the boy from your past again; Kurokawa Izana—like you, he's a half-Filipino and a half-Japanese, and he's here in your birth country, Philippines, taking his summer vacation with his siblings until for whoever knows how long they'll stay here. Izana was the boy that had unknowingly caught your heart back then and the boy, who's now a handsome young man, whom you kept on wanting to meet since then.

And by some kind of fate, you two met again at the place where you first met each other, your special place, the Dandelion Field Park. Then things happened and now—you two have connections with each other, and that reassures you that from there on, you two would never leave each other's sight—or side, ever again.

It's been a few days since then, and finally, the day where you will have to meet up with Izana again has finally come; well, supposedly your hangout should be happening the next day after the previous day you met him, the original date where you're supposed to have your hangout with him. But his schedule suddenly got busy when he has to take his siblings out on a dinner and show them around Manila, as what he said to you through Lime message and apologizing for not being able to fulfill his promise on that day.

To be honest, you're not disappointed, albeit you wanted to see him again, but the thought of him spending his time with his family is just something you didn't want to ignore. Plus, his siblings were all Japanese, and it wouldn't just make sense if he won't show them around the country to where he was born.

But today, today is finally the day where you two will meet each other again and have your deserved hangout after a few days of not seeing each other. You're currently inside of your penthouse apartment, happy hums escaping past your lips as you made sure that all what you needed for today is prepared and—as well as taking your sweet time to look presentable at least.

You're quite excited, considering that you will be able to meet him again. Although it made you feel sad that this is going to be the last time that you're going to see each other here in Philippines—because in two days, you'll be taking your flight back to Japan and wait for another year to come back here. That's why you made a decision yourself that you will definitely enjoy this day today with Izana, so that no regrets were left behind.

Akala ko talaga magiging masungit and cold si Izana, considering his appearance na parang prince—no, King? Like, he has this air of. . dominance and charisma. . [ T: I really thought that Izana would be someone who's quite cold and rude, considering his appearance that's just like a prince's—no, a King? Like, he has this air of. . dominance and charisma. . ] Such thought entered your mind while you were fixing your orange-colored hair up in a ponytail in front of your body mirror downstairs, before you somehow saw a reflection of a smiling Izana in the mirror reflection.