Inktown

The journey to Inktown was extremely treacherous each salmonaid she saw gave her flashbacks of Inkville's destruction after the salmonaid rush. 20 years after the horrendous event, Inkteria had developed an interest in salmonaids. She wanted to find out what caused the salmonaids to behave like they did during a salmonaid rush. No one was injured during the destruction of Inkville but she needed to find out how to stop another salmonaid rush before anyone got hurt . During this quest she had found a chum and she decided to befriend it. Inklexia named this chum 'Oliver'. She had found Oliver alone and injured in the forest surrounding Inkopolis. It had taken a while to get Oliver's trust but now the chum liked her. Because of her interest in salmonaids the Inkling Government had invited her to continue her studies in the salmonaid research lab at a small town called Inktown. Inktown was in the middle of nowhere and infamous for being in a high salmonaid activity area. She arrived at her new  house and put the key in the lock. She opened the door and studied the interior of the house. There was a small pet basket for Oliver next to a larger hammock, which she guessed was hers. Inside the house I was quite cozy compared to the freezing Inktown night. She hung her coat up on a coat stand next to the door and she layed down in her hammock. The hammock was comfy and she closed her eyes, but then suddenly something (or someone!) jumped on her. "OLIVER!!!!" She gurgled in salmonaid, she opened her eyes to see Oliver laying on top of her. "Down!" She ordered in salmonaid, "Comfy!" Replied Oliver. "Fine! You can sleep on me Oliver" she said.