When the Twins say their first Words

I wasted a whole day of my long weekend playing Mobile legends, crying, then playing even more mobile legends, then talked to my bestie JustaNormalperson5, then cried even more.

Now I'm ready to write kekekekek-

-

Your Pov

I read contently as I watched my husband, Luka, bury his face in the bassinet where our twins were sleeping, and begins making strange noises.

Sass gingerly floated beside him, eyes wide in amazement.

As I turned the pages of my book, the sound of my husband and our children's chiming laughter immediately filled my ears.

I couldn't even focus straight.

Something about the situation we were in shouted complete bliss. It was serene, and joyful. I never imagined my journey with Luka would take me this far.

I might have underestimated him, just a smidge.

I set the steamy book on the coffee table next to me, completely forgetting about it, and watched as Luka made funny noises to capture the twins' attention.

"Who's your daddy? I'm your daddy!" Luka repeated his sentence a few more times while holding up both hands and vigorously shaking them.

The twins laughed heartily, finding it amusing that their father was behaving in such a complete dork-like manner.

Man- I love him so much. I love them all, so so much.

Wanting to join in on their fun, I stood up and slowly made my way towards my husband. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned in close and placed a chaste kiss just atop his fluffy locks of hair.

"What are you up to, dear husband?" I asked in between kisses.

Luka immediately perked up and answered, "I want to make sure the first word they say is Dada. The doctor told us they'd start talking at 12 or about 18 months old."

"I think they need a bit more time, babe. They're still talking gibberish."

"But wouldn't it be so cool?"

His teal eyes were practically beaming at my direction, a wide smile plastered on his face as he continues, "They'll call me Dada. And I'll be like Yes- oh my Gods, that's me! I'm your Dada, I'll forever be your Dada."

Rolling my eyes at his adorably dorky antics, a giggle then escapes my lips. "You are such a weirdo."

Luka huffed, "You won't be calling me a weirdo once I finally have them calling me Dada."

"We'll see, we'll see."

We continued to be there in total ecstasy, with me embracing Luka as he relaxedly played with the twins.

I could already feel the wave of comfort, the feeling completely washing over us.

It's the little moments like these that makes me so greatful of the life Luka and I are living together.

Luka continues to make silly noises, all the while convincing the twins to say Dada, while failing miserably.

"Pleaseeeee- Just say it once. It's easy! Just say, Dada." Luke whines, looking at the twins with gleaming hope in his teal eyes.

I observed the twins merely going about their own business.

Melody tried to imitate her father's hand motions while laughing uncontrollably at him.