11# How they act when you got a nightmare?

+Jake Sully

He ask what happened and cuddle with you till you fall asleep. He stay awake for longer time after that to make sure you won't have any bad dream anymore.

+Greace Augustine

She talk with you about it and you both trying to figure out what could this dream mean.

+Trudy Chacon

She lay her head on your chest and comfort you till she feel your heart beat slow down.

+Miles Quaritch

He give you a glass of water and put you an him so you can hug him to feel better.

+Lyle Wainfleet

He try to get your mind away from that. He make some jokes or talk to you about something else.

+Sean Fike

He look like he don't care and just sleep but when you turn around he hug you from behind.

+Zdinark

She hold your head to her chest while playing with you hair.

+Miles 'Spider' Socorro

He make sure you're alright and lay closer to you. 

+Neytiri

She pet your hair with care and ask what she can do for you.

+Neteyam

He sit next to you till you fall asleep.

+Lo'ak

Most of the time he sleep to hard to wake up then but in the morning when you tell him about it he complain you didn't woke him up.

+Kiri

She hug you and sing something to calm you down.

+Tonowari

Hug you and say that everything is ok.

+Tsireya

She pet you on your head and say that everything is alright.

+Ao'nung

He just say it nothing to worry about and go back to sleep. When you go to sleep too he secretly looking at you to see if nothing bad happening again.