── ⋆⋅🔥Chapter 1🔥⋅⋆ ──

Elena Procyon Lestrange

Incendio.

My favourite spell of all.

Reason?

Playing with fire is my favourite.
This was the first spell I've learned when I was 3 and I was succeed to burn my witch doll. Soon after that I started to burn a lots of things and this was the very reason my parents didn't let me to attend Hogwarts with my brothers and I guess the Hogwarts' letter never arrived until I was 16. Ofcourse, Lestrange family cares about their reputation first. They thought I would burn the whole castle, cause countless of troubles- which I wouldn't- but this concept was as per me. I personally  thought act of arson and trouble making and immaturity  were the reasons I didn't attend Hogwarts at the first case or was allowed to step out of the Lestrange mansion.  

But now I'm on my way to Hogwarts. The view of running trees and mountains got me zoned out from the reality I'm currently in, that I didn't even notice my one and only friend Isabella Ashling was explaining all about the school.

"Elena ! Elena ! Lena ! LENYY!" she shouts right into my ear making my eardrum blust.
"Calm down, Isa" I say calmly, turning my head to see my best friend, a pure blood witch. She's been attending Hogwarts since the 1st year unlike me. I knew her since my childhood, she used to visit me, being the only person of my age as my company. But only when she had holidays.  

"You weren't listening to me, were you?" I hear Isa's frustrating sigh. "I'm sorry. I couldn't catch you," I look at her with pleading eyes. And as an answer to my plea she smile. Our silence  breaks by the whistle of the Hogwarts' Express. I peer through the window. It is still pouring. The view of the castle came visible through the rain. A sudden wave of excitement sweeps through my body.

This is going to be my first time to be in an actual social place consisting people other than my family members and Morgana Avery.  

"Excited, I see?" I notice Isa getting ready which as cue we are getting off soon. She, Isa is a type of witch with her wittiness hidden under a cheerful- cold look. She's a witch with shoulder length black hair. She's so beautiful. I would have asked her out if I didn't have any romance in my self and she has been dating a guy since last year. "Well, duh!" I untie my hair and arrange them in a better way, staring at my own reflection in the window, "first time I'll be on my own." "There's lot to discover in Hogwarts. Finally I got someone to beat those outlandishly handsome, hot Gryffindor sods," she squeal as if already defeating those mischievous wizards.  

Yeah right, I may not go to Hogwarts until few minutes but I've been updated by this black haired witty witch now and then. She wants to make sure if I'm well updated about the students, teachers and the events of Hogwarts."Well darling, Hogwarts' gonna face another waves of trouble waiting this year" I smirk, swinging my arm around Isa's shoulder.  I look up as the view of the castle nearing. 

Maybe I have found a place where I'll actually feel at home. All those details Isa told me about this place always have been comforting me, making me dream about to leave the residence I used to stay. That was not a home for me , that was a prison - an Azkaban - you could say. No sign of life, no merry feelings. Always the cold aura. But I might have found a place where I can feel at home. Home.

── ⋆⋅🔥🖤🔥⋅⋆ ──

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS, YOU ARROGANT EGOCENTRIC JERK!"

Ten minutes till we reach our destination.

And I find my self standing in gryffindor compartment with my stained shirt.

How did I end up in this mess?

Twenty minutes ago, my lovely best friend had a sudden urge to meet her boyfriend who's a gryffindor.

"Seriously, do we need to meet him right freaking now? We are about to get off the train," I said. "Oh c'mon, I never told you about him, did I? He's my new boyfriend." she whined, "We already have done packing."

And now we got 7 more minutes to arrive.

I reached the gryffindor compartment. It is a bit different from the Slytherin. ( I'm not sorted yet but as an unidentified witch we can sit anywhere but though I have the feelings I'm Slytherin cause it's so obvious that my family is the Lestrange).

Reaching here was absolutely bad luck for me. There it happened within a blink. A young wizard with pumpkin juice in his hand, being reckless as ever bumped into me. The liquid just needed to fall on my damn white shirt staining it to orange. Yuk!

"Why do I have to pay for your recklessness?" his annoying voice snaps me back to reality. "Excuse me? You're the one who was being blind," I raise my voice a bit higher, pointing my finger towards him.

He scoffs, "Who's this hot tempered beautiful babe, Iz?"

My jaw drops and probably it touches the floor. How can he get the audacity to talk like that? And who the hell given the permission to call my best friend by that nickname?

"Stop gawking, honey. You better not want fly to be in you mouth, eh?"

That's it. I stomp my foot on the ground.

I was so close to murder him until my best friend drag me towards her. "Hey, Lena. How'bout we calm down at first?"
"Are you out of your mind? He... He?" I trouble speaking out of anger. Yes, people I have really hot temper just as hot as me. Not the time, Lena. My inner voice speak for me.

That handsome young wizard stand just a few inches away from me with a lopsided grin. If looks can kill, he would be dead by now.

"Hey, man. What's taking you so long?"
A voice came behind us. By the tenseness of Isa I am pretty sure its her boyfriend's voice. I turn around to see another wizard of my age with glasses and a shaggy look. Handsome, cute and can be hot. Don't get me wrong I don't crush over him.

" Jay! Jay!" Isabella Ashling gets to give her lovely Romeo -note it I'm not a fan of romance that's disgusting- a hug when you only.... got......

"4 MINUTES LEFT"

BOOM! everything starts getting crazy after my scream.

1....Several compartment doors open.

2.... That jerk starts laughing his ass off

3....Iz shares a short kiss with her man. For Salazar's sake right now!

4....I turn around siege my best friend and start walking - this is so not going to be end easily but I need to let it go for now if I don't want ruin my first day any further what already had.

That brat's going to pay for every second I was there.

5....interesting thing happens right now. As I step out of gryffindor compartment, I hear the sound of stuttering. Looking around I don't find any source that the glass on one of compartments' doors broke. But I can care less about it.

☠️☠️
First chapter's out. What's your opinion so far?