00

Gemini and Aye has been married for two years. They were dating since the freshmen of college. They went to the same university but in different field. Aye was an Communications Art student while Gemini was studying Business Administration.

They were married by love. Aye was such a bubbly girl and charming while Gemini was a casanova. Many girls and even boys head over heels for him. But he only had eyes for Aye.

Aye has a step brother that living abroad. His name was Fourth. Her mother was remarry with a CEO of JT Corps, a leading company that run a software for smartphone. When marrying her mother, Her step father has a son from his late wife. But Fourth didn't live with him since long time, he chose to live with his grandparents from his mom's side in Seoul. His mother was a half Korean and Thai.

When Aye and Gemini married, Fourth didn't come because of his study. So he didn't knew who was his brother in law. Not even a single photo of him.

When he finished his college, he decided to go back to Thailand to live with his father. His father was happy that his son wanted to live with him again. Even his step mother was gladly welcome him here. The relationship between Fourth with Aye and her mother were good.

But when he met with his brother in law, everything would not be the same again.

****

Hey guys... I come with a new story..
Yeayy... 🤗🤗🤗

Please give it a try for it na... 🙏🙏😉💜💜