Part 11

Hi.... I'm back... 😉

Thank you for waiting dear.. 😍😍😍

****

Author POV

In Singapore

Aye was stood by the window at her hotel room. Her mind was messed. She didn't expect that it was happen to her this soon. She didn't prepare anything for this. She just build her career and she just sign a contract as a brand ambassador of one of the best brand in the world.

How could she be this careless?? She was mad at herself actually.

"Look.. Aye.. You can't do that!" Aye turned his body towards the voice behind her.

"So.. What am I supposed to do then?? I just sign that god damn contract Joss!!" She yelled at the man named Joss.

"Let it be for now Aye, you're not showing yet so it safe.. Trust me!" Joss said.

Aye raked her hair. "But one day it will!" She said.

"It will.. But a few months later Aye.. Don't worry ok.. I'll always by your side.." Joss walked towards her and hugged her. Aye circles her arms around Joss' waist. "I have a plan."

Aye didn't scare that everybody would notice that she was pregnant but she was worried of her husband. She couldn't imagine what Gemini would do if he knows. Cause they weren't had sex for so long. All her accusation would backfired her.

And lastly her parents, how was their reaction about this? She knew that they might be very happy but she scared if they knew the truth.

Back to Thailand.

"Are you joking?" Gemini asked Fourth.

Fourth laid back on the bed. His eyes stared at the ceiling. He sighed.

"I need to tell you something Phi.."

"Just call my name please.." Gemini said and motioned him to go on.

Fourth smiled at him. He really want to tell him right now but his urge to take a pee was bigger.

"I'll tell you after I take a pee and shower.. My whole body was sticky. Help me na.." Fourth again made a grabby hands to him.

Gemini chuckled then he got off his bed and wear his boxer then carried Fourth to the bathroom and they took a shower together without funny business there.

Gemini volunteered to make breakfast for them. He knew Fourth couldn't move around freely. After they ate their breakfast. They stayed in the living room to enjoy the day.

Then Gemini told Fourth to continue what was he want to tell him about. Fourth then made them sit face to face. He hold Gemini hand.

"Gem..There is a few things you should know about me," Fourth turned his head to Gemini.

"What is it?" Gemini asked.

Fourth stared at him for a while. He had to tell Gemini about his past and his status if they want their relationship to be serious.