🌸☁️🌊CHANGE💛☀️🐝

YN was a simple girl, cheerful, bubbly, social. But her entire personality, what made her who she is, was being drawn out of her at her minimum wage job working for Joja.

Her cubicle office was crammed and tiny. The office reeked of rotting food, spilt drinks no one cared to clean up, and papers stacked on desks. At all times she was watched by her manager, making sure she never got a break to be herself.

In fact, the cubic in front of her smelled of a horrible stench. It smelled like a dead animal or spoiled milk. She hadn't heard a peep from whoever may work there.

She knew not one person's name in her company. Not a single one, her job prohibited it. She was working seven days a week for twelve hours a day.

As the seconds, minutes, and hours ticked by on her long day. As she stared blankly at the bright white screen filled with words she couldn't bear to read any longer, she remembered something.

Her beloved grandfather, who had passed, gave her a letter before he died. His words replayed in her brain many times, as if they were circling around her head.

"There will come a day when you feel crushed by the burden of modern life, and your bright spirit will fade before a growing emptiness. When that day happens, my child, you will be ready for this gift."

With that thought pushed to the side of her head, YN pulled open her top drawer of her desk. There was the letter, sealed by purple wax. She ran her fingers over the wax coating, and smiled. This was the last thing of Grandpa she had, at the time. She slowly and quietly opens the envelope. She pulled out the crisp paper, and saw the faded ink. The handwriting was graceful, yet sloppy as it went on.  She read quietly to herself, and upon finishing the letter her eyes lit up.

"If you're reading this, you must be in dire need of a change. The same thing happened to me, long ago. I'd lost sight of what mattered most in life... real connections with other people and nature. So I dropped everything and moved to the place I truly belong."

She quickly called her manager over. Who frowned and grunted at her annoying face. He walked over quickly, hoping that she would hurry up and get this over with. She informed him that she was quiting, and would be leaving the wretched place immediately.

His jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes widened. His face of pure shock soon faded into anger as he stomped off to inform his boss.