🌸☁️🌊Friendships☀️💛🐝

You woke up in the warm comfort of your bed. The light hit the ground through the window. It was only six am, but you were ready for the day.

You took your watering can from beside the bed and headed outside. You began to water your crops when you heard a voice from the eastern entrance to your farm.

"Hey YN!"

You turned toward the entrance and smiled. The person waiting for you was none other then your favorite villager Sam.

"Hey Sam!"

You set the watering can down and ran over. He smiled and took a look around.

"Your farm is a little overgrown. If you ever need any help, just call me! I'll come over and help out."

He placed and arm around you shoulder and pulled you into a side hug.

"Anyways, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight. My mom really wants to get to know you and asked me to ask you."

"Oh sure! I'll be over at seven."

You gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh one more thing! She wants you to bring over a small mouth bass. You could probably buy one from Willy, he lives down at the beach."

"Willy huh? I received a letter from him in the mail today asking me to meet him. I was gonna head down to the beach after I finished watering some crops."

Sam smiled.

"Well I'll go with you. Maybe he'll let me borrow a fishing rod and we can go fishing."

He nudged you in the nice and laughed. You replied back with a smile and nodded.

"Sounds good!"

You quickly finished watering and you and Sam made your way down to the beach. You carried on conversations about past life and your interests. Upon arriving at Willy's shop, Willy greeted you and said he just got back from a fishing trip.

"I bought a new rod and I want to give you my old one. Here, it's important to keep the art of good ol' fishing alive." 

He handed you the rod and went off to fish himself. After a little while, you did manage to catch a small mouth bass.

"Sam! Look!"

You held up the fish proudly and smiled. He laughed at you and pulled out his phone.

"Hold on let me take a picture!"

You hold up the fish and smile even wider. Sam quickly snaps the picture and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Now I just have take the fish off the hook."

You made quick work of the fish and the hook. Sam and you left the beach. The two of you sat on the bridge in silence for a moment.

"You wanna go get some Pizza at the saloon?"

You pointed over towards the wooden building.

"Yes! I love pizza!"

Sam took off running, you following after him.

The two of you walked up to the bar and waved hi to Gus.

"Can we get a pizza?"

"Of course! Should I put it on your tab?"

Gus stopped cleaning his glass and set it on the counter.

"No I'll just pay."

Gus smiled and opened the cash register.

"600g."

Your heart stung as you took out your wallet. Sam placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Let's split the bill since we're sharing."

Either he knew that you only had 500g or he just wanted to be nice. Preferably the second option. You and Sam split the check and sat down at a table. Gus brought over your large Pizza and the two of you began to eat.

"So Sam you said you work at JoJa. Do you not have work today?"

Sam smiled and took a bite of pizza. After chewing, he began to speak.

"I took off today. I hate working on Tuesdays and I had a lot of pto soooo."

"Oh I see! I used to work for JoJa too. But I worked in an office. It was hell. Come to think of it, I didn't know any of my co-workers names."

Sam tilted his head.

"I find that pretty surprising. But I agree, JoJa does suck. I know my co-worker, but he doesn't seem to enjoy my company."

You lifted up a piece of pizza.

"Let me guess, Shane."

Sam laughed at you and nodded.

"Now that we finished the pizza, what else should we do?"

You threw away your used napkin and exited the door. Sam thought for a moment as he stepped out as well.

"What if we go to the spa bath house thing in the mountains? No one ever goes there so we could probably do whatever."

You smiled and clapped.

"Sounds fun! I'll just have to go home and get my swimsuit first!"

Sam nodded and smiled.

"I have one in my locker up there so we can just walk to your house. You should probably get a locker while we're up there."

"Alright!"

You and Sam walked to your house and packed your swimsuit in a small bag. The bag was filled with basic necessities for a bath or indoor swimming. After arriving at the spa, you and same split ways. You quickly changed and made your way into the spa, Sam was already there relaxing.

He had on red swim trunks with a drawstring. Your bathing suit, on the other hand, was yellow bikini with white stripes across the top. You quickly hopped into the warm water, and slowly made your way over to Sam. He was leaning against the edge, and was staring at you.

Of course, you had to admit Sam was kind of cute. He didn't have abs, but he had a nice figure. You tried to interrupt your thoughts by making conversation.

"This water feels really nice."

Sam smiled and nodded in agreement.

"It does. Sometimes, when I get bored, I'll come up here and relax."

You chuckled and placed a head over your mouth.

"I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever bored."

A huge wave of water submerged you. You rubbed your eyes and looked at Sam. The blondie was laughing as he gently splashed more water at you. You gave a quick smirk. One splash turned into two, two turned into three, and three turned into a war.

You and Sam went to an all out brawl to see who would tap out first. This went on for a few hours before Sam decided it was time to head back for dinner. You left to the girls locker room, placing your swimsuit and bag into a locker and changed back into your normal clothes after drying.

You normal clothes was just a red shirt with a pair of Jean overalls. The overalls had black oil stains in different places. There was dirt and mud stains towards the bottom were your ankle was protected. You slipped on your black rain boots covered in mud.

You exited the locker room and found Sam, against the wall on his phone waiting for you.

"Ready?"

He looked up from his phone and put it away.

"Yep!"

Sam and you left for his home. His mother, Jodi, was a sweet woman who thanked you for the fish and and used it to make casserole. The food was delicious, and after dinner, you said your goodbyes and headed home. Tucking yourself into bed, you fell asleep.